Our company is searching for an experienced, reliable and task-oriented Web Designer. The Web Designer will work directly with the Marketing Manager as well as the Marketing Department and will be responsible for performing a number of administrative duties. The ideal candidate is highly self-motivated, professional, and capable of managing their work load and prioritizing tasks in a fast-paced corporate environment. This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing company with competitive compensation.
- Design and maintenance of company website and e-commerce platforms.
- Think creatively and regularly develop new design concepts
- Collaborate with product design and production team to develop new product ideas for online sales
- Create and edit digital files of various sizes for artwork production
- Strong knowledge of color, visual balance and typography
- Monitoring industry trends and relevant competitor insights
- Must be able to multitask, work well under pressure, and have goodtime management skills
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills,
- With an ability to become familiar with firm-specific programs and software.
- Proficiency in collaboration and delegation of duties
- Strong organizational, project management and problem-solving skills with impeccable multi-tasking abilities
- Must have a website portfolio!
- Must be Bi-lingual! (Spanish)
- Health Insurance Package ( Dental, Vision, and Health)
- Paid vacation
- Competitive starting salary
Job Type: Full-time
- Microsoft Office: 1 year (Preferred)
- HTML5: 1 year (Preferred)
- Adobe Illustrator: 1 year (Preferred)
- Administrative: 1 year (Preferred)
- CSS: 1 year (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance