Agfa Graphics is a leading supplier to the printing industry. All over the world, we supply sign & display companies with a range of highly productive and versatile wide-format inkjet printers and dedicated inks, in addition to workflow automation software. We also serve various industries by deploying our state-of-the-art inkjet inks in printing solutions that are integrated into existing manufacturing processes.
Commercial, newspaper and packaging printers count on us for the most extensive range of prepress solutions, including hardware, software and consumables. These include a.o. user-friendly chemistry-free printing technology which saves costs and the environment, as well as mobile publishing software for newspapers and magazines.
Agfa is looking for an Account Manager to grow Pre Press and Press room consumables and equipment in an assigned geography in Northern California and the Pacific Northwest.
- Closing new consumable business in prepress (plates and proofing media) as well as press room consumables
- Closing DI-Offset equipment business to include CTP, proofing engines, press room equipment as well as service contracts which support above equipment
- Strong focus on new business attainment and plate growth within assigned geography using value selling
- Maintain current account base within assigned territory
- Contract renewals for assigned territory
- Strong negotiating skills which include ability to sell at C-Level within an organization
- Strong proposal writing skills which include assembling Cost Of Ownership (COO) and Return On Investment (ROI) models to sell value
- Maintain (CRM) to include forecast accuracy and proper forecast funnel to close new business required to achieve 100% budget
- Must be proficient in computing skills to include use of Microsoft products, Configurator, Lotus Notes
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or experience within the industry
- 2+ years sales experience, preferably within the Graphics industry
- Strong hunting skills for growth
- Must have the ability to identify and engage new customers
- Demonstrated track record of consistently achieving sales goals and objectives
- Ability to travel within assigned territory
- Must be proficient in computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of offset to include digital prepress (plates, proofing, CTP) and press room process. Must be willing to cover large geography and travel in assigned territory.