This role it is expected to comfortably interact with C-Suite customer executives. Position is responsible for leading field technical service, strategic account service teams, and technical product specialist resources who are accountable for daily customer satisfaction, proactive consultation, system maintenance and upgrades, and problem resolution at the customer level. The Director will recommend, develop, implement, monitor and evaluate zone goals, objectives, policies and procedures related to client services and operations. This position is responsible for team development, client retention, achieving corporate/department strategic goals relative to client base, budget development/management and overall client satisfaction. The Director is responsible for development of long term account management strategy in conjunction with Sales Working with subject matter experts and Sales, the Director will be for responsible for identifying services growth and expansion opportunities, and incorporating into annual strategic plan. This position requires the ability to communicate across multiple organization levels internally and externally and the ability to lead projects, set direction and communicate to appropriate executive-level.
- Manage Service Account Managers and closely collaborate with sales leadership on market segmentation strategies.
- Participate in the development and implementation of plans and budget including administrative requirements, comparing performance to plan on a regular basis, and take actions to insure meeting budgetary objectives.
- Translate key business, technical and strategies into action plans.
- Assign Service Account Managers responsibility, monitor customer satisfaction and achievement of goals.
- Responsible for hiring and training of Service Account Managers on job duties and company policies.
- Must work closely with the Sales Organization to establish a team spirit while maximizing customer satisfaction.
- Oversee and ensure that Service Account Managers have Service Level management plans.
- Participate in Agfa’s Large Account Management Program (LAMP) with Sales leadership.
- Negotiate and sell to customer Agfa products such as service agreements and customized support plans.
- Resolve customer relations problems and assure attainment of highest level of customer satisfaction.
- Participate in escalation management process, coaches Service Account Manager on best practices and assumes the escalation manager when appropriate.
- Drive metrics for Customer satisfaction, Service contract revenue, Service Sales
- Provide leadership and assist other leaders and Service Account Managers are entrenching a service oriented culture
- Ensure that Service Account Managers are facilitate effective recurring service reviews for customers.
- Interface with the Operations leaders on key service management processes and ensure that the customer’s expectations are well known and managed within our service processes.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination of education, training and relevant experience.
- 5 plus years of experience in healthcare environment with a record of tangible success.
- Successful strategic, operational history of customer retention, customer satisfaction, improving efficiency and productivity. Emphasis is placed on strategic thinking, problem-solving skills, including identifying and accepting a challenging situation and creating and implementing a solution.
- 3 years or more of management experience.
- Knowledge of Healthcare industry required. Understand the healthcare marketplace relative to industry trends that impact top notch customer service methodologies.
- Strategic thinking ability and skills to prepare Strategic Business Plans and execute them appropriately to accomplish business objectives.
- Ability to work independently and prioritize work to meet client needs.
- Strong team orientation, commitment to sales, operations functions and customer service with a strong desire to succeed.
- Demonstrated excellence in employee development.
We offer a rewarding career in a field that impacts lives, the opportunity to work with a talented and committed team of individuals, training and career development programs, and a competitive compensation and benefits package. If you want to be part of this experience, we'll take you there!
Learn more about Agfa HealthCare and follow us on Twitter.
Agfa HealthCare Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities/Women/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans.