Agfa HealthCare, a member of the Agfa-Gevaert Group, is a leading global provider of diagnostic imaging and healthcare IT solutions. The company has nearly a century of healthcare experience and has been a pioneer on the healthcare IT market since the early 1990's. Today, Agfa HealthCare designs, develops and delivers state-of-the-art systems for capturing, managing and processing diagnostic images and clinical/administrative information for hospitals and healthcare facilities, as well as contrast media solutions to enable effective medical imaging results. The company has sales offices and agents in over 100 markets worldwide.
Account Executive – Medical Imaging
This position will be responsible for the Midwest Territory.
The incumbent will maintain and grow Agfa US Corp.’s portfolio of Imaging Solutions and other products to existing and new clients, i.e. hospitals and healthcare systems within the specific geography.
- Achieving an annual Order Intake and Sales objective for DR and Imaging portfolio products
- Collaborating with the field sales support team to sell and deliver solutions through on site meetings, presentations and virtual meetings
- Developing consultative sales relationships with key buying influences within the customer's organization including key management and executive management, CFO, Radiology Directors, CEO, etc.
- Adhering to and promoting a strategic selling process whereby your contributions assist in defining and refining a consistent and repeatable formula for winning new business
- Maintaining knowledge of the industry trends and competition and sharing that information internally with leadership and key stakeholders
- Ensure customer satisfaction, as well as, customer credibility and confidence in Agfa by developing strategies and tactics in support of critical account management activities at assigned accounts to include broad communication, documentation, setting customer expectations, support team leadership, relationship management, and technology refresh,
- Meet/exceed assigned revenue objectives while positioning the integrated HealthCare offering,
- Increase the win rate verses competition by:
- Preparing and executing strategic account plans and a business plan
- Improving the accuracy of detailed forecasts, opportunity management and funnel accuracy
- Improving effectiveness of high level selling at assigned accounts
- Expanding relationships to include Radiology Directors, CFO, COO, and Purchasing
- Providing customer and market intelligence to the Agfa marketing and product development teams to develop and strengthen the product portfolio
- Taking responsibility for personal and professional development in selling skills and technical proficiency of clinical application and multiplying these throughout the business
- Effectively coordinate third party partners to enhance and strengthen the Agfa presence
- Host site visits and provide on-site demonstration support to Agfa sales personnel
- Set clear customer expectations and manage clear communications both internally and with the customer to ensure seamless implementation
- Manage expenses to budget and operate at a standard of excellence in regards to teamwork, safety, ethics, diversity, Agfa’s Quality System, business processes and the Code of Conduct
- Willingness to travel up to 75% of time to customer sites, sales meetings and tradeshows or as required by business conditions
- Willingness to submit to and pass a drug test and educational, employment and criminal background check
- Bachelor’s degree preferred and direct sales experience selling Imaging solutions and/or medical imaging to hospitals, academic medical centers and large health system
- A minimum of five (5) years of proven successful experience working in a complex selling environment, where multiple people and/or committees are involved in the purchasing decision
- Experience with the planning, developing businesses cases and administration of complex software applications, computer systems and networks
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to interface with diverse stakeholders, including selling to top management on Imaging systems and capital projects and working with all other hospital clinical functions in the decision making process
- Entrepreneurial attitude and proactive business style.
- Proficiency in Strategic Selling concepts and/or comparable sales process and tools
- Competitive imaging product experience/knowledge
- Self-starter and independent high-level organizational thinker, with the aptitude to work autonomously
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills at all levels
- Robust interpersonal skills, with evidence of teamwork and collaboration
- Solid process orientation and the ability to perform multiple tasks simultan
We offer a rewarding career in a field that impacts lives, the opportunity to work with a talented and committed team of individuals, training and career development programs, and a competitive compensation and benefits package. If you want to be part of this experience, we'll take you there!
Learn more about Agfa HealthCare and follow us on Twitter.
Agfa HealthCare Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities/Women/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans.