About the team
The RFP team is critical to the success of the Institutional business at AGF. The team works closely with various departments within the organization to ensure the information (both data and qualitative material) required for us to respond to Requests for Proposals (RFPs) is of top quality which enables AGF to win new business, retain clients and supports our overall growth strategy. The team is also responsible for responding to Due Diligence Questionnaires and Public Surveys that build our brand and provide valuable industry knowledge.
About the role
Are you a passionate writer with an eye for detail and excellent client servicing skills? If so, our Institutional RFP Team has an exciting opportunity for you. Reporting to the VP and Head of Institutional Distribution, you will have dual responsibilities; 70% of your time will be spent performing RFP Writer duties and 30% of your time servicing and interacting directly with clients.
- Responding to Requests for Proposal (RFPs), Requests for Information (RFIs) and Due Diligence Questionnaires (DDQs) from prospective clients and consultants across the Institutional and Strategic Accounts business channels;
- Maintaining a repository of approved narratives for each of the marketed strategies; and
- Working with different internal groups supplying information for consultant databases and completing ad hoc data and regular reporting requests.
Client Service Associate:
- Delivering quality client service to AGF’s institutional list of global clients;
- Generating client reporting on a monthly, quarterly and on an as needed basis;
- Managing the coordination of internal/external meetings, including the preparation and presentation of materials;
- Acting as a team liaison with other areas within AGF such as Legal, Compliance, Marketing and Investment Management;
- Functioning as a critical relationship/sales contact with all internal teams at AGF; and
- Supporting institutional sales professionals, consultant relations team members and client service teams as needed.
- A Bachelor’s degree, if you are progressing towards CFA designation this is considered an asset;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- An eye for detail;
- High initiative and demonstrated ability to work in a team environment;
- Strong organizational and time management skills, ability to multi-task;
- Ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment;
- Ability to work independently and within established guidelines;
- Ability to build strong relationships with individuals inside and outside of the organization and at all levels; and
- Excellent Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- 1-3 years of experience in the financial industry
- Understanding of the investment management business in order to respond to complex RFPs;
- Familiarity with database software, consultant databases, eVestment; and
- Fluency in written and verbal French
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
AGF is an equal opportunity employer. AGF welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request in all aspects of our recruitment and selection process. It is the Company's policy to recruit and select applicants for employment solely on the basis of their qualifications, with emphasis on selecting the best qualified person for the job. AGF does not discriminate against applicants based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or disability or any other status or condition protected by applicable legislation.