Agent 360 is a one stop solution for a real estate agent that empowers them with state of the art CRM, CMS and website tools.
An expert in the field, Agent 360 offers simple, intuitive and comprehensive suite of management and operational tools to help tracking leads, managing listings and publish properties on Social media with a single click.
We are currently looking for a creative, talented, and motivated intern for Sales and Marketing profile. This role is a unique opportunity to become a crucial contributor to our fast-paced, collaborative team for our various projects.
You will be exposed to the tracking of our initiatives and in-market implementation while supporting an individual trade or sales account team. This may include:
- As needed, attend sales meetings and other industry events.
- Provide sales, service and research support.
- Support client presentations and business development efforts with strategic thinking, research, and analysis.
- Participate in user-facing customer engagement, i.e. answering customer inquiries
- Building and expanding upon client relationships
- College or University education in a Marketing related course.
- Excellent oral communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Detail oriented and strong ability to multitask.
- Knowledge of general office procedures and processes
- Ability to take direction and to work independently and efficiently
- Ability to work under pressure
Skills & Qualities Desired:
- Passion for Marketing
- Excellent Communication both written and verbal/phone skills including cold calling with ability to sell at a high level
- Demonstrated ability to build and develop professional relationships
- Ability to take direction while also displaying strong personal initiative
- A creative thinker and self-starter
- A positive, winning attitude, incorporating integrity, confidentiality, and discretion
- Ability to work well within a team environment
Job Type: Internship
Salary: $15.00 to $18.00 /hour
- sales: 1 year (Preferred)