AgencyPPC is seeking a Digital Marketing Associate with some digital marketing experience to join our agency! Your primary responsibility will be optimizing AdWords and Bing accounts and being the main point of contact for our clients. We're a small, but fast-paced agency located in Northbrook. We consult and fully manage PPC, SEO, Email Marketing, and Social Ads for SMBs up to 9 figure companies and are looking for an individual who is eager to learn as well as motivated and positive to grow with our team!
This is not a remote position and you must be able to commute to our Northbrook office.
- Work proficiently within Google Ads/Analytics or Bing Ads, Facebook Ads, etc.
- Involvement in planning/executing SEO, Email Marketing, and Social Ads.
- Maintaining positive client relationships throughout the engagement and becoming their point of contact.
- Creating weekly/monthly reports and providing analysis of campaign performances, as well as devising strategies for improvement.
- Successfully manage and prioritize multiple accounts simultaneously
- Understanding client objectives and business goals to identify and execute campaign optimization and expansion opportunities.
- Analyzing and evaluating key metrics, discern key findings, and optimize accounts for successful client outcomes.
- Preferably some experience with Google Ads(formerly AdWords) and ( less critically) some SEO, and Paid Social.
- Superior Excel skills (macros not required, but pivot tables and comfort in Excel are a must).
- Experience in researching, creating, and optimizing Google Ads (formally AdWords) account builds.
- Experience with Google Ads, Google Analytics, Keyword Research, and web tools used in SEM/SEO.
- Eagerness to grow your comfort in other digital channels (SEO, Social Ads, etc.).
- Experience with data analysis and creating reports.
- Personable and professional demeanor with exceptional communication (both verbal and written) /interpersonal skills as you will be speaking/writing directly to clients.
- Detail-oriented, highly analytical with strong critical thinking skills, and comfortable in a small, but fast-paced office.
- Highly motivated, organized, and able to multitask and switch gears quickly.
- Ability to work effectively independently and in a team environment.
- Degree or working towards a degree in business, marketing, economics, psychology, statistics or similar preferred.
- Google AdWords certification.
- Previous Organic Search experience.
- Some experience with Shopping campaigns.
- Experience with Email Marketing.
- Positive attitude and eagerness to learn in a fast-paced job environment.
- Capable of handling constructive feedback.
If this sounds like you, submit your resume (required), desired salary (required) and cover letter (optional) and let's chat!
Job Type: Full-time
- managing Google AdWords accounts: 3 years (Preferred)
- Google Adwords Certification (Preferred)