AgencyEA is a brand experience agency with a passion for pushing creative boundaries. We also have a passion for our people, and happen to have some of the brightest in the industry working under our roof. We hire talented, motivated and agile individuals who want to help us bring amazing experiences to life for some of the biggest brands in the world. We look for individuals that align with our values of mutually respectful collaboration, inspired creativity, purposeful design and integrity.
The Content/Media Manager is a full-time position in the Creative Department. It requires superior organization and design/AV/digital knowledge along with excellent team management skills. The ideal candidate must possess the ability to manage and traffic all content and correspondence between the Creative Department, other applicable departments and clients. Content management needs will be broken into two main categories: 1. General Session content (videos, presentations, scripts, audio) 2. Copy/Media across other channels (websites, print materials, digital displays, mobile app) While this role has never been formalized at EA, the execution of its functions and services has existed in many instances over the last few years. Therefore, the expectation is this hire will work to develop a formal responsibility and process for all forms of content management across the agency in the ways outlined below.
- Build the methodology and processes that will shape and evolve the Content Manager role at EA.
- Participate in all projects where EA is producing the Main Stage / General Session.
- Manage content consistency across all digital and print files for larger projects
- Facilitate the onboarding and oversight of Content Manager contractors when multiple projects are being executed simultaneously.
General Session Content
- Manage the timeline for content needs to ensure all assets are received and deliverables are sent based on the agreed project deadlines.
- Build and maintain assigned project’s content tracker for (but not limited to):
- Speaker presentations (Keynote, PPT, .MOV & other media files).
- Graphic animations
- Collaborate closely with creative (graphic designer and creative strategist), client services and production teams to track all live presentation files.
- Facilitate content management and dissemination with AV teams on-site for live shows.
- Work with main client when necessary to ensure the most up-to-date files are being tracked, organized and distributed to the necessary teams.
Digital & Print Project Content
- Work closely with the project’s creative team (including copywriter, marketing strategist, graphic designer and digital project manager) to track existing and requested content across all channels (web, email, social, mobile app, digital and print signage, decks) to ensure it is accurate, consistent and high quality.
- Monitor consistency of all content according to brand and established event guidelines.
- Monitor and prioritize client requests and updates while also copy editing as needed to maintain accuracy and consistency, ensuring all changes are made in a timely manner.
- Load content into digital platforms, test and make any necessary edits.
- 4+ years of experience in a Project Management role.
- BA or equivalent required.
- High proficiency preferred in:
- Media management
- Live programming
- Content strategy and management
- English language/grammar
- Copyediting and proofing
- Digital content management and marketing platforms (e.g. MailChimp, WordPress, Google Analytics)
- Experience working directly with designers, producers, copywriters, account managers and A/V technical teams.
- Knowledge of multiple file types and software within the digital sphere.
- Knowledge of the Adobe Suite functions and general design language.
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- Experience multitasking and problem-solving under pressure in a fast-paced, highly-creative environment.
- Strong leadership and time management skills.
- Exceptional communication skills and the ability to balance and prioritize business objectives.
- Excellent relationship management skills and ability to interface with senior leadership.
- Intuitive ability to handle confidential information and sensitive topics within all levels of agency.