AgencyEA is a brand experience agency with a passion for pushing creative boundaries. We also have a passion for our people, and happen to have some of the brightest in the industry working under our roof. We hire talented, motivated and agile individuals who want to help us bring amazing experiences to life for some of the biggest brands in the world. We look for individuals that align with our values of mutually respectful collaboration, inspired creativity, purposeful design and integrity.
The Associate Producer will execute and facilitate client strategies, projects and logistics while managing vendor relationships and budgets with integrity. The Associate Producer will serve as an ambassador of the agencyEA brand and core values. The Associate Producer will take the execution lead on assigned projects.
- Partner with Client Services, Creative Service, Administrative and Marketing Directors to set goals and ensure that event strategies and processes are aligned.
- Build trusted, “Go-to” partnerships with vendors, event staff and internal departments.
- Manage all event logistics conception to completion.
- Manage budgets with integrity and transparency at all times.
- Be able to think fast on your feet to resolve issues that arise in an ever changing fast paced environment.
- Maintain and expand supplier relationships and negotiate contracts, pricing and services.
- Demonstrates interpersonal skills, especially in situations involving leadership, decision-making and team building.
- Inventive, dynamic, confident problem solving skills.
- Experience interfacing with clients and vendors.
- 3+ years in the field experience in event industry .
- Bachelors degree in related field strongly preferred.
- Proficient using latest versions of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and mail merges.
- Client centric mentality.
- Superior attention to detail.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and contribute to a team environment.
- Organizational and project management skills.
- Eager to learn in a fast paced, ever changing environment.
- Strong work ethic.
- Desire to succeed.