AgencyEA is a brand experience agency with a passion for pushing creative boundaries. We also have a passion for our people, and happen to have some of the brightest in the industry working under our roof. We hire talented, motivated and agile individuals who want to help us bring amazing experiences to life for some of the biggest brands in the world. We look for individuals that align with our values of mutually respectful collaboration, inspired creativity, purposeful design and integrity.
The Associate Digital Project Manager will support the Digital department in the development and management of digital, mobile and social projects and campaigns. This position requires the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously within a tight timeline, a general technical background and project management experience. The Associate Digital Project Manager will be responsible for communicating deliverables to internal teams, setting clear expectations, managing timelines and tasks, configuring platforms and managing copy and content for digital projects. They will also assist in sourcing vendors/ partners the development of digital, mobile and social strategy.
- Create and maintain digital briefs, project scopes and estimates.
- Produce and update project schedules and tasks in Workamajig (project management system) and Basecamp.
- Manage all content (images, copy, etc) for websites and mobile applications.
- Support the development and management of digital content and copy for projects such as microsites, HTML emails, native and web applications.
- Maintain daily production, scheduling and execution of digital campaign setups, which will include performing QA testing on forms and functionality.
- Configure registration forms and mobile app platforms.
- Manage content for online registration forms, mobiles apps, content management systems, etc.
- Communicate tasks and deliverables with a cross-departmental team (Client Services, Production and Design.
- Assist in preparing client presentations using Keynote and / or PowerPoint.
- Research, source and manage projects with third party vendors and strategic partners.
- Support specialty projects and tackle additional responsibilities, as assigned.
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Demonstrated ability to be self-directed and have excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Strong grammar and editing skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Proficiency in Excel, Keynote and Powerpoint
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills required, including ability to present to internal groups
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics and reporting tools
- Working knowledge of basic HTML and CSS
- Working knowledge of email services such as Mail Chimp
- Experience with popular content management systems such as Wordpress, Drupal
- Experience configuring forms in registration platforms such as Etouches, CVENT, Active, etc.
- Ability to learn new systems and platforms quickly
- Team player and collaborative
- Passion for digital, social and mobile technology
- Workamajig experience a plus!
- Comfortable working on Mac OS
- Must be able to travel if needed and work occasional nights/weekends
- Additional skills: Adobe Creative Suite