AgencyEA is a brand experience agency with a passion for pushing creative boundaries. We also have a passion for our people, and happen to have some of the brightest in the industry working under our roof. We hire talented, motivated and agile individuals who want to help us bring amazing experiences to life for some of the biggest brands in the world. We look for individuals that align with our values of mutually respectful collaboration, inspired creativity, purposeful design and integrity.
Account Supervisor is the primary client relationship and business lead for one major agency account (with multiple brands/divisions) or a group of client accounts. Account Supervisor has a proven track record and expertise in the development of brand events and experiential campaigns for B2B, B2E and B2C markets. Account Supervisor is a trusted advisor to clients and brings value to their business through a strong commitment to success, consistent performance and the ability to develop a wide range of strategic ideas and solutions. Account Supervisor is accountable for the financial management and growth of each client. Account Supervisor is responsible for coaching and mentoring Account Coordinators, Executives and Managers to deliver best-in-class service and work against client objectives. Account Supervisor embodies and promotes the culture and values of the agency.
- Cultivate, strengthen and enhance partnerships with key clients. Maintain leading-edge knowledge of clients' culture, processes, structure, business, and industry to service them effectively. Be responsible for the overall satisfaction and retention of client(s).
- Develop and maintain effective client relationships at all levels for the purpose of fostering trust in the Client Services team and other agency team members.
- Take ownership of the client relationship(s) with the agency. Ensure that each brand experience project is developed, produced and implemented for the success of the client and meets the agency's standards of excellence.
- Partner with clients to uncover business needs and provide strategic counsel and insights. Work closely with clients to develop brand experience solutions that address their business objectives, challenges and/or opportunities.
- Author and / or be accountable for the development of core client documents including but not limited to Scopes of Work, project plans, project addendums, strategic point-of views, and communications plans.
- Leverage knowledge and experience in the strategic planning and creative development of brand experiences. Challenge the status quo, inspire curiosity and push the agency's work in new directions.
- Be the organizational center of projects --- manage efficiently and delegate effectively, problem solve and escalate when necessary, manage the communication of input and direction from clients/multiple stakeholders, and set or recalibrate client expectations accordingly.
- Identify opportunities for growth and development with clients. Develop Project Briefs and activate agency resources accordingly.
- Manage financial performance of a major agency account (with multiple brands/divisions) or a group of client accounts.
- Meet or exceed revenue projections by project always driving for maximum profitability.
- Forecast budget estimates and percent to close ratios for pipeline report.
- Partner with Account Director or Group Account Director in the development and execution of annual Account Plans for client account(s).
- Share best practices and program learnings to educate Client Services team members and foster their professional growth.
- Ensure collaboration between Client Services team members and other Departments to deliver exceptional results to clients.
- Actively support a positive, proactive, and results-oriented work environment that is demonstrative of the agency's culture and core values.
- Train and develop Client Services team members in order to help them contribute to the overall success of their client projects.
- Allocate time regularly to assess and evaluate the work quality of team members. Participate in or conduct performance evaluations of Client Services team members with Account Director, Group Account Director and/or VP of Client Services.
- 10+ years of experience in Account Management.
- Bachelor's degree or higher; Marketing, Communications, Business or another related field a plus.
- Event and/or experiential marketing experience is a must.
- Agency experience is a must.
- Excellent written, oral and interpersonal communication skills.
- Proven track record in building and elevating client relationships.
- Outstanding organizational, leadership and project management skills.
- Able to adapt to workload and working conditions while maintaining a positive attitude and professional demeanor.
- Ability to inspire and lead teams as well as foster collaboration.
- Must be willing to travel as needed.
Candidates should apply at https://agencyea.applytojob.com/apply/7yziB1kFlI/Account-Supervisor-Events-And-Experiential-Marketing
Job Type: Full-time
- Account Management: 10 years (Preferred)
- Chicago, IL 60610 (Required)
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts such as HSAs or FSAs
- Other types of insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Education assistance or tuition reimbursement
- Gym memberships or discounts
- Commuting/travel assistance
- Employee discounts
- Flexible schedules
- Workplace perks such as food/coffee and flexible work schedules