AgencyEA is a brand experience agency with a passion for pushing creative boundaries. We also have a passion for our people, and happen to have some of the brightest in the industry working under our roof. We hire talented, motivated and agile individuals who want to help us bring amazing experiences to life for some of the biggest brands in the world. We look for individuals that align with our values of mutually respectful collaboration, inspired creativity, purposeful design and integrity.
The Account Manager manages a variety of client accounts and delivers an exceptional client experience by having a natural attention to detail and the ability to anticipate and interpret client needs. Account Manager leads project teams to deliver creative and flawless events and experiential marketing programs that are on strategy, in budget, and executed on time. Account Manager is a master communicator and the primary contact between project team members and clients. Account Manager nurtures and builds relationships with multi-level client contacts to identify and develop strategic business building opportunities for clients and the agency. Account Manager is responsible for developing the agency’s future talent by training and coaching Account Coordinators and Account Executives to ensure performance and execution excellence.
- Maintain and build relationships with clients including strategy development, project management, and overall communication.
- Develop a deep understanding of clients’ culture, processes, business, and structure to service them effectively. Share learnings and insights with agency team members to ensure consistency of service.
- Meet with and liaise with clients to identify and discuss their audience engagement/experiential marketing program requirements.
- Recommend new and innovative approaches and directions to accomplish the marketing and engagement objectives of clients.
- Ensure that key written communications are strategic, meet the agency’s standard of excellence and are provided in a timely manner.
- Lead project teams to deliver successful, results-driven programs.
- Evaluate the strategic development of the creative product and ensure that the work meets client objectives, brand positioning and guidelines.
- Present or support the presentation of creative work to clients.
- Respond to changes in direction and other client dynamics with flexibility, resourcefulness and a problem-solving mindset.
- Lead weekly status meetings with project team members. Discuss key components of the project, provide guidance, and outline next steps.
- Review and collaborate on all production related deliverables including but not limited to production schedules, run of show documents, and logistics plans; work with Production lead to determine the best way to communicate deliverables to clients.
- Conduct actualization process with Production lead; once all information is organized, finalize actualization process with Controller.
- Foster exceptional performance among agency team members.
- Manage project team members to maximize efficiencies and minimize redundancies; identify inefficiencies in project workflow and implement plans to address them.
- Provide on-site/at event client management. Communicate with clients frequently and ensure that all needs are met.
- Share best practices and program learnings with project team members. Recommend solutions and process modifications for continuous improvement.
- Partner with Client Services leadership to develop proposals that address the objectives and assignment as outlined by clients; proposals to include creative concepts and/or initial budgets.
- Train and mentor Account Coordinators and Account Executives on an on-going basis to ensure growth and performance excellence. Provide constructive feedback informally as well as for performance evaluations.
- Preserve and foster EA’s culture and maintain a positive and forward-thinking attitude.
- Bachelors degree or higher; Marketing, Communications, Business or another related field a plus.
- 6+ years of agency experience is a must.
- Event and/or experiential marketing experience is a must.
- Strong written, oral and interpersonal communication skills.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Strategic thinker, able to help guide ideas to align with clients’ strategy.
- Excellent organizational and team management skills.
- Must enjoy working and collaborating with teams.
- Must be proficient in Excel, PowerPoint and Keynote.
- Must be willing to travel as needed.