Agency Within is looking for an expert to direct and manage the development and execution of affiliate marketing strategy and tactics for a portfolio of clients.
In this role, you will continuously do research to engage with and recruit relevant affiliates. You will proactively develop and maintain relationships - always optimizing current partners and strategizing on how to remain competitive. Collecting data from our affiliate programs, you will also translate performance data into actionable insights.
Your day to day responsibilities will include:
- Proactively advancing our customer acquisition tactics and strategies across affiliate and partner channels
- Optimizing affiliate efforts that align with client marketing and business goals
- Providing recommendations to clients on affiliate marketing platforms and tools to utilize
- Selecting, onboarding & managing key vendors - affiliate operator and/or agencies
- Developing and nurturing key relationships with top affiliate partners
- Optimizing buys, renegotiating rates, canceling or renewing partnerships, ad buys, etc. as necessary, as well as refreshing and optimizing creative units and media placements
- Providing thought leadership and sharing strategic insight through clear communication (written and verbal) to internal and external stakeholders.
We are looking for you to have:
- Bachelor's Degree Required
- Experience on an affiliate marketing team, managing an affiliate program, or at an affiliate network
- Experience working within affiliate networks, such as LinkShare, Commission Junction, and Impact Radius preferred
- Have successfully scaled an affiliate program
- Strong analytical background, including direct experience with marketing analytics and digital performance marketing
- Ability to audit all facets of an existing affiliate program & share actionable recommendations to enhance performance and scale
- Ability to set up & optimize a new affiliate program for clients with no pre-existing program
- Proven track record of developing and executing commission rate testing, placement testing.
- Ability to "think on your feet" and develop creative yet practical solutions to anticipated and unanticipated problems
Perks & Benefits:
- Salary DOE
- FULLY paid Visa sponsorship
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Anniversary vacation bonus
- FULLY paid health insurance premiums
- Monthly transportation & Phone Stipend
- Daily lunch & Monday morning bagels
- In-office monthly massages, haircuts, & manicures
- Free uber when coming in early / leaving late
- Dog friendly office
Agency Within is full of Rockstars!
What do we actually do?
We act as an in-house digital marketing team for some of the coolest brands and hottest startups across the country. Some of our clients include Birchbox, Etsy, Spartan Race, and more. We leverage digital channels to fuel our clients' growth, using data every step of the way to drive our decision making.
What makes US different?
Our founders come from the client side, so we think and operate like business owners. That means we take a strategic, and holistic approach to their marketing programs, training each employee across every channel. We also use some of the best technology available along with our proprietary tools to deliver the best performance for our clients. Our team of rockstars will train you to become a true expert in the field, and help you become an innovator in your own right.
Who do we look for?
If you are entrepreneurial, driven, analytically-minded, hard-working and eager to grow with us, let's talk!
To be considered, please apply directly at:
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $60,000.00 to $65,000.00 /year
- Negotiation: 1 year (Required)
- Marketing: 1 year (Required)
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Other types of insurance
- Commuting/travel assistance
- Flexible schedules
- Workplace perks such as food/coffee and flexible work schedules