We are looking for a Fashion Stylist local to the Los Angeles area with on figure and product experience interested in working in a commercial studio environment. This role will partner with the studio and studio management team to identify efficiencies in workflow and communicate with others to improve processes. Must have a portfolio link to provide with previous styling work. Below are some specifics to the position:
- Create inspired images while adhering to client style guides and brand direction
- Create and maintain the energy level on-set to produce the best images possible
- Maintain a clean and safe shooting area (bay) throughout the day.
- Be professional and courteous to your fellow team members in the studio by minimizing time spent on personal devices: this means cell phone use, texting, checking email, social media, etc.
- Review styling-specific materials and style guide provided
- Look through your rack and go over any questions with a full-time stylist
- Review product and set assignments with crew to determine plan for the day
- Ensure all supplies and tools are placed in specified put-away locations
- Ensure end of day (EOD) procedures are followed
- Keep a tidy workspace
- Follows studio guidelines to prep product for imaging, adhering to high standards of maintaining product packaging integrity
- Identifies issues with products flowing in and out of the studio/warehouse and seeks solutions
- Continuously seeks improvements to workflow processes while maintaining current service level agreements
- Participates in kaizen events to help foster a culture of continuous improvement
- Responsible for adhering to studio-wide safety programs including disaster preparedness
- Previous styling experience, including home goods styling
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Able to stand and/or walk during shifts between 8 to 12 hours long.
- Able to lift, bend, reach above the head, kneel, crouch and/or stretch during shifts between 8 to 12 hours long
- Able to lift and move up to 49lbs.
- Able to engage in full dexterity with both hands and wrists
- Basic English proficiency
- Demonstrated ability to manage high volumes of workflow including prioritization, planning and task delegation under tight deadlines.
- Obsessed with delighting customers
- Comfortable in a culture of continuous change
- Ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to adapt to workflow changes quickly
Job Type: Contract
- Fashion Styling: 4 years (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Los Angeles, CA (Required)
- Driver's License (Required)