Agency EA is a brand experience agency, specializing in user events, worldwide event programs, summits, conferences and B2B experiential campaigns. As experiential alchemists, we blend the tactical and magical to create exceptional experiences for some of the biggest brands in the world. Working collaboratively — cross team, cross discipline and even across continents — we form lasting and meaningful partnerships with our clients and with each other.
EA is looking for dreamers and doers who have the passion to champion big ideas and the talent to bring them to life. Consistently recognized as an industry leader, EA has been named a “Top Workplace for Women” by Crain’s Chicago Business and a “Best Place to Work” by Ad Age, Event Marketer and Crain’s Chicago Business. Come do your best and be your best in a casual yet vibrant workplace where we prioritize professional and personal growth, commit to causes we believe in, and ensure a diverse and inclusive EA community.
Senior Account Executive has nearly mastered the foundational responsibilities of the Account Executive. Senior Account Executive has proven successes in client management and communications, profitable revenue generation, the development of brand experience campaigns and execution plans, and organic growth.
- Own the development and execution of events and experiential marketing campaigns. Deliver excellence to assigned tasks and ensure client deliverables are being achieved.
- Liaise with and maintain regular contact with project team members and clients to ensure effective communication flow.
- Lead client meetings and presentations. Present ideas, findings and/or solutions that are on strategy and best address the challenge or opportunity presented by the client. Advocate for the agency’s work while balancing the agency’s POV and the needs of the client.
- Drive, manage and communicate status on projects from conception through launch. Trouble-shoot issues recommend actionable solutions.
- Ensure program timelines and milestone documents are developed for each project and that next steps, deliverables, and dates are being met.
- Maintain and grow relationships with clients to secure renewal projects and generate organic growth opportunities.
- Evaluate venues, talent, speakers and vendors for proposals/concepts. Provide recommendations that are on strategy, executable within the timeline and budget and that bring to life the strategies and ideas in the best way.
- Execute and/or guide contract process.
- Develop and manage profitable budgets.
- Review budgets with clients, answer questions and/or provide additional information as requested; gain client alignment/approvals.
- Monitor budgets frequently; work to achieve positive net revenue results.
- Provide client updates on project budgets as necessary/on a regular basis.
- Identify upsell opportunities; position to clients accordingly.
- Re-align client expectations if scope changes; estimate increases and produce a revised budget or PCN’s to facilitate client discussions/approval.
- Ensure that time tracking is proactively occurring for each project.
- Pull time reports (or ensure that Account Coordinator does) and compare hours spent to hours budgeted; share findings with Account lead.
- Present a general hours status that includes a POV on trends and potential challenges to Account lead; propose solutions as necessary.
- Conduct actualization process with Production lead. Once all information is organized, finalize actualization process with Controller.
- Ensure quality control for all projects (against client mandatories, brand standards, and client directed revisions).
- Lead the development of client presentations, written communications, creative elements and other project-related content pieces.
- Work with project team members to ensure all elements (and necessary versions) are completed against the brief, proofed, and produced within stated deadlines.
- Communicate with clients to obtain necessary feedback and/or approvals on all creative elements.
- Manage clients on-site; facilitate client requests and communications as necessary.
- Conduct post program analysis. Develop program recaps including results achieved, learnings and recommendations for future executions.
- Train, mentor and provide general oversight of Account Coordinators and/or interns as appropriate.
- Preserve and foster EA’s culture and maintain a positive and forward-thinking attitude.
- Bachelors degree or higher; Marketing, Communications, Business or another related field a plus.
- 5+ years of agency experience and/or event and experiential marketing experience.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Strategic and creative thinker.
- Excellent organizational and project management skills.
- Must enjoy working and collaborating with teams.
- Must be proficient in Excel, PowerPoint and Keynote.
- Must be willing to travel as needed.