Agency EA is a brand experience agency, specializing in user events, worldwide event programs, summits, conferences and B2B experiential campaigns. As experiential alchemists, we blend the tactical and magical to create exceptional experiences for some of the biggest brands in the world. Working collaboratively — cross team, cross discipline and even across continents — we form lasting and meaningful partnerships with our clients and with each other.
EA is looking for dreamers and doers who have the passion to champion big ideas and the talent to bring them to life. Consistently recognized as an industry leader, EA has been named a “Top Workplace for Women” by Crain’s Chicago Business and a “Best Place to Work” by Ad Age, Event Marketer and Crain’s Chicago Business. Come do your best and be your best in a casual yet vibrant workplace where we prioritize professional and personal growth, commit to causes we believe in, and ensure a diverse and inclusive EA community.
Agency EA is seeking a candidate for a spring/summer internship supporting the agency’s Marketing Communications department. This position will support internal and external marketing efforts, while gaining hands-on experience with marketing strategy, research and reporting across many initiatives. The intern will present weekly progress and a final marketing project to the Marketing and Business Development teams. This individual will enjoy our collaborative (and fun!) office culture, exposure to EA’s executive leadership and attend Chicago-based client events.
- Develop a strong understanding of Agency EA’s work and capabilities from multiple departments and perspectives.
- Provide administrative support within internal CRM/CMS systems (Pardot and Salesforce) including maintaining clean data, tracking audience activity and prepping campaign communication.
- Conduct research and analysis on past marketing campaigns, new promotional opportunities, industry trends and provide topline summary on findings.
- Support the Senior Manager, Marketing Strategy + Marketing Communications Manager with Agency EA’s internal research initiative and industry events.
- Maintain competitive and content analysis and draw actionable insights to provide to the team.
- Support the cross-departmental collaboration between Marketing and Business Development departments through lead vetting, data collection entry and lead nurturing.
- Support Marketing Communications Associate and Coordinator with social media strategy, asset management and library maintenance.
- Support Marketing Communications Coordinator with internal communications efforts, including helping with internal events, meetings and initiatives.
- Assist Senior Manager, Marketing Strategy with monthly reporting.
- Collaborate closely with Marketing, Business Development and Client Services by conducting research against target prospects, current clients and overall industry to gain and provide key insights.
- Support Marketing Communications Manager with content research, development and promotion.
- Develop final intern project to capture skills/insights learned during internship experience and present to a greater team.
- Assist onsite at local events when needed.
- Additional responsibilities as assigned.
- Current college student pursuing a degree in marketing, advertising, sales, branding or public relations.
- Self-starter with excellent communication and writing skills.
- Fresh perspective, innovative ideas and initiative to readily share these with the team.
- Must enjoy working in a fast-paced team environment with competing projects and deadlines.
- Must possess strong organizational and time management skills as well as an acute attention to detail.
- Experience with demand generation, lead generation, content strategy, social media, highly preferred.
This is a paid internship and eligible for credits pending university approval.