Agency EA is a brand experience agency, specializing in user events, worldwide event programs, summits, conferences and B2B experiential campaigns. As experiential alchemists, we blend the tactical and magical to create exceptional experiences for some of the biggest brands in the world. Working collaboratively — cross team, cross discipline and even across continents — we form lasting and meaningful partnerships with our clients and with each other.
EA is looking for dreamers and doers who have the passion to champion big ideas and the talent to bring them to life. Consistently recognized as an industry leader, EA has been named a "Top Workplace for Women" by Crain's Chicago Business and a "Best Place to Work" by Ad Age, Event Marketer and Crain's Chicago Business. Come do your best and be your best in a casual yet vibrant workplace where we prioritize professional and personal growth, commit to causes we believe in, and ensure a diverse and inclusive EA community.
Reporting to the Director of Marketing Communications, the Manager of Marketing Strategy is a key member of agencyEA's Marketing Communications team. With the goal of increasing agencyEA's visibility, engagement, and growth, the individual develops and manages marketing strategies and campaigns heavily influenced by research, data-driven insights and audience analysis. More broadly, the individual also supports all efforts of the agency's Marketing Communications department, which aims to grow EA's business through creative, strategic and thoughtful communication that promotes the agency's services, benefits and value while differentiating EA from competitors.
Campaign Strategy and Management
- Actively identifies and implements evolved marketing strategies (including an account-based marketing approach) to better connect with agencyEA's target audience, drive qualified leads and bring in new business opportunities
- Develops and manages marketing campaigns across various channels, including but not limited to thought leadership campaigns, e-mail, social media, events, sponsorships, paid media and other
- In collaboration with Business Development, manages the overall marketing campaign process, including approach, promotional plans, audience segmentation and nurturing, and ongoing reporting and analysis
Reporting and Analytics
- Consistently tracks and reports on performance metrics, recommending areas for adjustments and improvement and leveraging key data and insight to drive growth
- Collaborates cross-departmentally to drive a data-driven approach by maintaining a deep understanding of the agency's target prospects, current clients, and industry, including uncovering new opportunities for growth, maintaining competitive analysis, and anticipating trends
- Conducts ongoing audience analysis (current customer and prospect) to uncover and report on the full attribution model throughout a buyer's lifecycle
- Regularly disseminates relevant, purposeful insights agency-wide to inform and support new business and lead generation, or organic growth and client retention
- Meets or exceeds ROI requirements through a test and learn methodology, leveraging marketing software and data to test creative and messaging
- Drives the agency's internal research initiative to gain proprietary insights and data as well as gain exposure and drive sales-qualified leads
- Acts as a liaison and partners closely with Business Development team to support revenue and pipeline growth, provide audience insights and inform outreach strategy
- Adopts a growth mentality mindset, constantly exploring and researching new opportunities for client growth on both new and existing channels
Web + Software Management and Optimization
- Works closely with EA's digital, creative and marketing teams as well as external resources to optimize content, enhance organic visibility, support website updates and on-boarding of new marketing tools or software
- Partners with teams to ensure effective use of marketing + sales technologies and recommend innovative solutions based on in-depth knowledge of tools and business needs
- Provides strategic guidance, direction and support to team members, including delivering meaningful feedback and support professional development of individuals
- In collaboration with Marketing Communications Coordinator, oversees internship program and intern management within the Marketing department to foster a creative and inclusive work environment, professional development and value.
- Minimum 3-5 years of digital, analytical marketing experience with a strong understanding of inbound marketing strategies and customer segmentation
- Experience with online platforms such as Google Analytics, Salesforce, Pardot and Wordpress
- Demonstrated success improving performance of marketing campaigns
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, and able to prioritize effectively
- Enthusiastic and eager to learn and grow in a fast-paced environment
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Superior time management skills
- Passion for and interest in the event and experiential marketing space
- Ability to contribute individually and lead, manage and participate in collaborative initiatives and cross-functional teams
- A solid grasp of the latest mobile and web technology trends
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, or related field