Agency EA is a brand experience agency, specializing in user events, worldwide event programs, summits, conferences and B2B experiential campaigns. As experiential alchemists, we blend the tactical and magical to create exceptional experiences for some of the biggest brands in the world. Working collaboratively — cross team, cross discipline and even across continents — we form lasting and meaningful partnerships with our clients and with each other.
EA is looking for dreamers and doers who have the passion to champion big ideas and the talent to bring them to life. Consistently recognized as an industry leader, EA has been named a "Top Workplace for Women" by Crain's Chicago Business and a "Best Place to Work" by Ad Age, Event Marketer and Crain's Chicago Business. Come do your best and be your best in a casual yet vibrant workplace where we prioritize professional and personal growth, commit to causes we believe in, and ensure a diverse and inclusive EA community.
We are currently building our pipeline of Producers. Candidates that meet the requirements will be considered for future full time roles.
- Collaborate with agency departments from ideation through actualization of project
- Partner with Client Services, Creative Service, Administrative and Marketing Directors to set goals and ensure that event strategies and processes are aligned
- Ensure all projects are produced to the highest quality of EA standards and that objectives and deliverables are met
- Manage budgets with integrity and transparency at all times
- Coordinate and manage all event logistics from conception to completion
- Manage all aspects of event execution including onsite team
- Master all project elements (i.e. Registration, General Session, AV, F&B, Décor, Signage and Branding, Evening Events, Tradeshows and Exhibitors, Speaker and Entertainment, Breakouts, Transportation, etc.)
- Provide leadership and mentoring to Associate Producers and Production Coordinators
- Build trusted, "Go-to" partnerships with vendors, event staff and internal departments
- Be able to think fast on your feet to resolve issues that arise in an ever changing fast paced environment
- Maintain and expand supplier relationships and negotiate contracts, pricing and services
- Demonstrates extraordinary interpersonal skills, especially in situations involving leadership, decision-making and team building
- Inventive, dynamic, confident problem solving skills
- Extensive experience interfacing with clients and vendors
- 5+ years of success in experiential events execution and management
- Demonstrates advanced knowledge of leading industry trends
- Proven track record in developing and delivering winning events and strategies to clients
- Expertise in best practice production methodologies