Agency EA is a brand experience agency, specializing in user events, worldwide event programs, summits, conferences and B2B experiential campaigns. As experiential alchemists, we blend the tactical and magical to create exceptional experiences for some of the biggest brands in the world. Working collaboratively — cross team, cross discipline and even across continents — we form lasting and meaningful partnerships with our clients and with each other.
EA is looking for dreamers and doers who have the passion to champion big ideas and the talent to bring them to life. Consistently recognized as an industry leader, EA has been named a “Top Workplace for Women” by Crain’s Chicago Business and a “Best Place to Work” by Ad Age, Event Marketer and Crain’s Chicago Business. Come do your best and be your best in a casual yet vibrant workplace where we prioritize professional and personal growth, commit to causes we believe in, and ensure a diverse and inclusive EA community.
The Content/Media Manager is a full-time position in the Creative Department. It requires superior organization and design/AV/digital knowledge along with excellent team management skills. The ideal candidate must possess the ability to manage and traffic all content and correspondence between the Creative Department, other applicable departments and clients. Content management needs will be broken into two main categories: 1. General Session content (videos, presentations, scripts, audio) 2. Copy/Media across other channels (websites, print materials, digital displays, mobile app) While this role has never been formalized at EA, the execution of its functions and services has existed in many instances over the last few years. Therefore, the expectation is this hire will work to develop a formal responsibility and process for all forms of content management across the agency in the ways outlined below.
- Build the methodology and processes that will shape and evolve the Content Manager role at EA.
- Participate in all projects where EA is producing the Main Stage / General Session.
- Manage content consistency across all digital and print files for larger projects
- Facilitate the onboarding and oversight of Content Manager contractors when multiple projects are being executed simultaneously.
General Session Content
- Manage the timeline for content needs to ensure all assets are received and deliverables are sent based on the agreed project deadlines.
- Build and maintain assigned project’s content tracker for (but not limited to):
- Speaker presentations (Keynote, PPT, .MOV & other media files).
- Graphic animations
- Collaborate closely with creative (graphic designer and creative strategist), client services and production teams to track all live presentation files.
- Facilitate content management and dissemination with AV teams on-site for live shows.
- Work with main client when necessary to ensure the most up-to-date files are being tracked, organized and distributed to the necessary teams.
Digital & Print Project Content
- Work closely with the project’s creative team (including copywriter, marketing strategist, graphic designer and digital project manager) to track existing and requested content across all channels (web, email, social, mobile app, digital and print signage, decks) to ensure it is accurate, consistent and high quality.
- Monitor consistency of all content according to brand and established event guidelines.
- Monitor and prioritize client requests and updates while also copy editing as needed to maintain accuracy and consistency, ensuring all changes are made in a timely manner.
- Load content into digital platforms, test and make any necessary edits.
- 4+ years of experience in a Project Management role.
- BA or equivalent required.
- High proficiency preferred in:
- Media management
- Live programming
- Content strategy and management
- English language/grammar
- Copyediting and proofing
- Digital content management and marketing platforms (e.g. MailChimp, WordPress, Google Analytics)
- Experience working directly with designers, producers, copywriters, account managers and A/V technical teams.
- Knowledge of multiple file types and software within the digital sphere.
- Knowledge of the Adobe Suite functions and general design language.
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- Experience multitasking and problem-solving under pressure in a fast-paced, highly-creative environment.
- Strong leadership and time management skills.
- Exceptional communication skills and the ability to balance and prioritize business objectives.
- Excellent relationship management skills and ability to interface with senior leadership.
- Intuitive ability to handle confidential information and sensitive topics within all levels of agency.