Agency EA is a brand experience agency, specializing in user events, worldwide event programs, summits, conferences and B2B experiential campaigns. As experiential alchemists, we blend the tactical and magical to create exceptional experiences for some of the biggest brands in the world. Working collaboratively — cross team, cross discipline and even across continents — we form lasting and meaningful partnerships with our clients and with each other.
EA is looking for dreamers and doers who have the passion to champion big ideas and the talent to bring them to life. Consistently recognized as an industry leader, EA has been named a "Top Workplace for Women" by Crain's Chicago Business and a "Best Place to Work" by Ad Age, Event Marketer and Crain's Chicago Business. Come do your best and be your best in a casual yet vibrant workplace where we prioritize professional and personal growth, commit to causes we believe in, and ensure a diverse and inclusive EA community.
The Business Development Representative (BDR) is responsible for supporting Agency EA's growth mission through strategic prospecting, relationship development and discovery of new business opportunities. An outbound-focused BDR's goal is to maintain a consistent prospecting pipeline to broker leads, make agency introductions, nurture relationships and secure qualified opportunities.
Role & Responsibilities include the following:
- Support Agency EA's sales strategy and playbook within the Business Development team
- Proactively identify and qualify key accounts, contacts and business opportunities across multiple industry verticals based on new business strategy and vision provided by department head
- Gain approval and buy-in on key account and opportunity list from leadership
- Along with Strategic Sales Manager, develop a customized 6-12 month outreach and nurturing strategy for each key account and opportunity
- Outline specific tactics to drive toward relationship and lead development such as
- Developing customized agency capabilities presentations
- Researching and attending networking events and opportunities to increase agency traction and visibility
- Identifying and coordinating the creation of unique, targeted and personalized client marketing collateral in collaboration with Marketing
- Execute against sales strategy and playbook, track progress and provide regular updates to Strategic Sales Manager
- Maintain and manage regular updates to lead, contact and opportunity records within CRM platform (Salesforce)
- Support and oversee quarterly sales campaigns that position Agency EA as a thought leader, develop new business leads and supports movement of leads through the sales lifecycle
Proposal Process Support:
- Support and consult BD proposal lead in RFP process in instances where RFP was driven by BDR outreach and/or relationship nurturing
- Advise on client insights, brand knowledge and industry expertise gained through development process