Agency EA is a brand experience agency, specializing in user events, worldwide event programs, summits, conferences and B2B experiential campaigns. As experiential alchemists, we blend the tactical and magical to create exceptional experiences for some of the biggest brands in the world. Working collaboratively — cross team, cross discipline and even across continents — we form lasting and meaningful partnerships with our clients and with each other.
EA is looking for dreamers and doers who have the passion to champion big ideas and the talent to bring them to life. Consistently recognized as an industry leader, EA has been named a "Top Workplace for Women" by Crain's Chicago Business and a "Best Place to Work" by Ad Age, Event Marketer and Crain's Chicago Business. Come do your best and be your best in a casual yet vibrant workplace where we prioritize professional and personal growth, commit to causes we believe in, and ensure a diverse and inclusive EA community.
- Assist in the creation of new business presentations and develop content that is creative, relevant and logistically driven.
- Develop overall proposal timeline and work with Business Development Director, Creative lead and Business Development Executive to ensure that necessary actions, deliverables and dates are included. Manage proposals against key dates and revise timeline as necessary.
- Update and maintain opportunity pipeline in CRM on a daily/weekly basis, consistently verify CRM data to ensure data integrity, insure all campaign leads are entered into CRM and assist with status updates and tracking on department initiatives.
- Conduct in-depth research on new business leads and prospects, past marketing campaigns and corporate announcements, marketing channels and biographies, and find useful insights for pitching new business.
- Work with Business Development Directors and Executives to standardize the sales process, developing an RFP master file with common questions and answers, creating a standardized form for prospect research and a shortened standardized creative brief.
- Research, source and price event venues, talent, elements and celebrities/speakers for proposal development. Provide recommendations that are on strategy, executable within the timeline and budget and that bring to life the concept in the best way.
- Update Business Development Director daily/weekly regarding project progress and status. Trouble-shoot issues/recommend actionable solutions.
- Schedule meetings, conference calls and presentations as directed.
- Ensure quality control for all projects (against Client mandatories, brand standards, and Client directed revisions).
- Proof and format Client presentations, written communications, creative elements and other project-related content pieces as directed.
- Provide internal team with notes from brainstorm sessions and other meetings to accurately record ideas, discussion details and next steps for proposed projects.
- Draft creative brief to outline all creative elements needed for the execution of a proposal.
- Work with the Creative team to ensure all creative elements (and necessary versions) are completed against the brief, proofed, and produced within stated deadlines.
- Work with Business Development Director to ensure that all Client feedback/revisions are addressed in all creative elements.
- Create a binder of all information collected for the project to ensure a successful hand-off to Client Services.
- Make introductions between Client Service and Production lead and vendor(s) were applicable.
- Provide the Marketing team with an overview of the event or experiential marketing program to be executed. Indicate if a photographer or video team is necessary to be on-site for case study and/or Client recap purposes.
- Provide on-site/at event assistance as needed, when available.
- BA or equivalent required
- Strong knowledge of Keynote, Adobe, Excel and CRM database/project management software
- Very strong writing skills and proofreading abilities
- Strong phone presence and excellent oral communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Highest level of professionalism and self-confidence
- Skilled at presenting ideas clearly and listening effectively
- Propensity to think creativity and strategically
- Ability to have a high level dialogue with co-workers and senior executives on business issues
- Team player attitude