Agency EA is a brand experience agency, specializing in user events, worldwide event programs, summits, conferences and B2B experiential campaigns. As experiential alchemists, we blend the tactical and magical to create exceptional experiences for some of the biggest brands in the world. Working collaboratively — cross team, cross discipline and even across continents — we form lasting and meaningful partnerships with our clients and with each other.
EA is looking for dreamers and doers who have the passion to champion big ideas and the talent to bring them to life. Consistently recognized as an industry leader, EA has been named a “Top Workplace for Women” by Crain’s Chicago Business and a “Best Place to Work” by Ad Age, Event Marketer and Crain’s Chicago Business. Come do your best and be your best in a casual yet vibrant workplace where we prioritize professional and personal growth, commit to causes we believe in, and ensure a diverse and inclusive EA community.
Account Coordinator assists Client Services leads in the execution of Client projects. Account Coordinator supports the day-to-day workflow of projects, provides high-quality work within established budgets and timeframes, and is accountable for flawless communications.
- Research and price venues, entertainment, speakers and vendors based on Project Brief for initial concept; adjust research if concepts or scope of project changes.
- Provide options and recommendations (include images, headshots, site links as needed).
- Outline pricing and/or solicit quotes, inclusive of integral information for the program (e.g. capacities, hold, etc.).
- Input research information into presentation decks or required format.
- Add vendors and relevant feedback into the vendorDB on a regular basis.
- Develop and maintain project milestone documents and/or timelines; work with Client Services, Creative, Production, and Digital team members to ensure that necessary actions, deliverables and dates are included.
- Proactively support time tracking and measurement for each project.
- Collaborate with Client Services lead to determine frequency of hours tracking communications.
- Regularly pull time reports and compare hours spent against hours budgeted; share findings with Client Services lead.
- Issue hours summaries to Project team members.
- Assist in the development and updating of budgets.
- Identify and gain alignment on budget line items with Project team leads.
- Review previous budgets for historical reference.
- Assist in the building of budgets by inputting quotes and/or pricing changes from PCN’s; ensure accuracy.
- Assist in the development of presentation decks as directed by the Client Services Lead. Includes but is not limited to: competitor and target audience research, venue, entertainment, speaker, and engagement tactics research, and image sourcing.
- Take comprehensive notes in meetings, brainstorm sessions, conference calls and at site visits to accurately record ideas, discussion details and next steps.
- Create, manage and distribute project status reports on a timely basis.
- Create and distribute contact reports capturing discussions/agreements/next steps identified in Client meetings or conference calls.
- Format and proofread presentations, written communications, creative elements and other project-related content pieces as directed and against Client mandatories, brand standards, and revisions.
- Develop and make copies of necessary documents for meetings, conference calls and site visits including but not limited to agendas and briefing books.
- Work with Creative team members to ensure all creative deliverables are completed against the Project or Creative brief, in alignment with brand standards and within stated deadlines.
- Work with Client Services lead to ensure that all Client feedback and revisions are addressed in project related deliverables.
- Participate in actualization process as directed by the Client Services lead.
- Schedule meetings, conference calls, and site visits as directed.
- Provide on-site/at event assistance as needed.
- Track engagement data/results, pictures, and quotes from program executions. Develop content or visuals to best present findings for project recaps.
- Provide the Marketing Communications team with an overview of projects. Indicate if a photographer or video team is necessary to be on-site for case study and/or recap purposes.
- Stay fresh regarding events/experiential programs, technologies, and trends. Bring innovations, ideas, and learnings to the attention of team members.
- Preserve and foster agencyEA’s culture and maintain a positive attitude.
- All other duties as reasonably assigned from time to time.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher; Marketing, Business, Communications, or related field a plus.
- 1+ years of relevant experience.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and project management skills.
- Strong time management skills.
- Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint and Keynote.
- Must enjoy working and collaborating with teams.
- Must be willing to travel as needed.