Crazy bunch looking for additional enthusiasm — are you crazy enough for us?
Right in the heart of Mile-Ex, a creative brigade meets day after day. Together, they think, they deliberate, they get excited and carried away, they mess up with conventions. They release their imagination and bathe in inspiration. When they let it out, they enjoy themselves prodigiously.
Rinaldi is looking for someone organized, dynamic and experienced to join our account services team.
Your responsibilities within the agency will be:
- Know your customers thoroughly and build an exceptional relationship with them.
- Ensure the execution of the 360 projects: briefing, budget planning, communication plan, schedule and coordination (internal and external).
- Take charge of annual account planning and day-to-day project management with your clients with a unified and consistent approach in all disciplines.
- Plan and oversee the development and implementation of multi-platform strategies.
- Think strategically and suggest ideas:
- Proactively do strategic research on brands or target markets and coach your client in conjunction with appropriate resources.
- Interpret and analyze data (on competition, monitoring and research, for example), make recommendations and write reports after campaigns.
- Guarantee deadlines and budgets are respected.
- Ensure the profitability of the accounts in collaboration with the Account Services Director and take the necessary measures to fill any shortfall.
- Look for development opportunities for current accounts and new clients.
To be part of the Rinaldi team, you need:
- University degree in Marketing, Communication or a related field.
- Minimum of 6 years of experience in marketing, advertising, communications or web advertising.
- Agency experience (an asset).
- Strong project management skills and the ability to lead multiple projects at the same time.
- French and English fluency, both orally and in writing.
- Skills to present to different levels of clients.
- Experience with print, electronic and interactive media.
- Creativity and innovation.
To be a good fit, you need to:
- Keep a positive attitude, focused on solutions, and be rigorous in your project monitoring.
- Show curiosity, be on the lookout for trends and follow industry news.
- Have an excellent team spirit, i.e. maintain healthy communication and harmonious relationships with your colleagues.
- Be independent, as you’ll be fully responsible for your work and your results.
Rinaldi will welcome you with:
- A motivating work team.
- Integration and training process to familiarize you quickly with your work environment.
- A competitive benefits package.
Interested in this position? Please send us your application to email@example.com.
We want to thank all applicants, but will only contact those selected for an interview.