Who we are
Agence Fox is a young, vibrant digital marketing agency specialized in making buzz for its clients in a local and tactical, results-oriented manner. It has made a name for itself notably with launching successful food and beverage (F&B) businesses over the past 4 years in Montreal such as Kampai Garden, Mayfair Cocktail Bar and Carlos Poulet. Our ultimate goal at Agence Fox is to help our clients present themselves under the best light, make noise and be heard and finally, increase their business' revenues! We service clients in various industries such as e-commerce, entertainment and food&beverage to name just a few.
As a young startup company, the fit between our team members is super important. We are young, informal and looking to have fun at work while pushing ourselves to do great work. We want to improve ourselves constantly. When you join Agence Fox, you enter a startup environment where there is the room for growth and an entrepreneurial mindset is a must. Learning new platforms, programs and tactics is part of the job. We enjoy finding new ways to get customers for our clients!
As part of our marketing mandates with our clients, the SEM Advertising Specialist will be responsible for the development, creation and optimization of digital marketing campaigns for our various clients at Agence Fox.
- Set up media planning and integrate the acquisition strategy;
- Contribute to the development of KPIs, strategies and customer acquisition campaigns;
- Create, coordinate and manage customer acquisition strategies and campaigns on search engines and social media advertising platforms
- Optimize campaign content to maximize their performance;
- Create, analyze and correct texts and "text ads" in order to be constantly A/B testing adgroups
- Analyze the performance of campaigns and write analyzes and recommendations related to campaigns to improve ROI and ROAS;
- Develop, implement and monitor acquisition programs;
- Contribute to the increase in the conversion rate and sales by implementing the different customer acquisition strategies;
- Make marketing intelligence on online advertisements and analyze competitor websites to identify opportunities for improvement;
- Create weekly and monthly reports indicating the efforts, the impact on the performance of search engine optimization (SEO), search engine marketing (SEM) and social networks;
- Monitor, measure and track research metrics and analyze trends;
- Collaborate on various digital projects
- A bachelor's degree in marketing concentration, e-commerce or equivalent;
- A minimum of 3 to 5 years of relevant experience is required in marketing and e-commerce, a minimum of 2 years on search engine optimization / marketing (SEM) projects;
- Mastering the implementation of SEM campaigns (AdWords, Facebook and Instagram, Bing, LinkedIn);
- Bilingual French and English, both oral and written;
- Writing skills (an asset);
- Knowledge of best practices in e-commerce, SEM and SEO;
- Experience in food & beverage and e-commerce (asset);
- Attention to detail, organizational skills and priorities;
- Ability to work under pressure in a constantly changing environment;
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously;
- Ability to quickly find solutions to problems;
- Creative spirit, sustained interest in the online marketing industry and in copywriting (an asset);
- Mastery of the following tools:
- Google Analytics
- Google Adwords
- Facebook Ads and Analytics
- Knowledge of SquareSpace and Shopify (an asset)
Why work with us
Because you're gonna have a lot of fun, learn a lot and be in a startup environment led by a young entrepreneur.
Note: We are willing to consider full time students for full time during the summer and part time throughout the school year.
Job Type: Full-time
- Facebook Ads: 2 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor's Degree (Preferred)