AGENC is an award-winning experiential and digital marketing agency with offices in Los Angeles and New York. AGENC is seeking both full-time and contract, bilingual producers to join our Los Angeles based team.
Experiential Producer will oversee individual projects and manage client relationships on production and design related tasks. Project management and oversight are central to this position. As a Producer, we expect you to be organized, self-motivated, and be able to approach unique problems in new ways. The ability to work as part of a team, as well as lead a team, is critical for this position. In this role, you will be client-facing on specified programs that require creative insight and production expertise from development through complete execution, managing design, and production facets independently with little supervision, including aggressively managing program budgets and timelines and developing/maintaining strong relationships with internal departments and external partners. The Producer is expected to have a strong knowledge of experiential marketing concepts and experience with integrated marketing events, event production, vendor relations, and fabrication.
Ability to travel nationwide up to 40%.
What We're Looking For
A strong knowledge and background in experiential marketing concepts and event production from development to complete execution. A visionary that is in tune with industry trends, understands tech and able to design innovative consumer journeys that align with brand image and goals.
- Maintains significant expertise in experiential and integrated marketing, interactive technology, event production, spatial design, vendor relations, and fabrication.
- Fully understand the client's business needs and challenges (including current industry knowledge), while committed to delivering the agency's business objectives and goals.
- Creatively concept client solutions and can implement them from creative brief ideation through complete execution, including budget and timeline management, managing design and build facets independently with little supervision.
- Translate from vision to production by working with internal and external creative/production teams, remaining cognizant of timelines and budgetary requirements
- Able to anticipate and deliver on client's visual communication needs, and manage production to meet or exceed the client creative standards.
- Is a masterful written and verbal communicator. Has the ability to write creatively and descriptively, while selling ideas with passion.
- Foster strong relationships and communication built on trust with client, supervisor, internal teams and partners.
- Lead multiple events simultaneously and oversees their progress. Works to identify, select, and onboard project staff as required.
- This position will report directly to the Director of Production and work with the creative and event management teams on the execution of experiences
- Minimum 5 - 7 years of agency / event / brand / marketing experience
- Strong background in consumer event production, retail design execution or fabrication preferred, but not required
- Bachelor's degree, emphasis in marketing or business preferred
- Possesses a keen eye for design and consumer experiences
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong presentation skills with the ability to lead a room and motivate client, internal and external teams
- Working technical knowledge of stage direction, fabrication, lighting, and audio.
- Strong leadership, communication, and organization skills.
- Demonstrated the ability to work on multiple projects concurrently, with confidence to multi-task and delegate as required.
- Strong financial, budgeting, and negotiating skills.
- Ability to identify and communicate creative solutions to challenges, and to maintain a consistent focus on priorities with persistent follow-through.
- Confidence to effectively communicate across all lines of business, and with all levels of management.
- Ability to work in fast-paced environments with accelerated production schedules.
- Proficient in Google Drive and Microsoft Office.
Job Type: Full-time and Contract
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- working in the New York market: 1 year (Required)
- Experiential Production + Design: 7 years (Required)
- working in the Los Angeles market: 3 years (Required)
- working directly with clients experience do you have?: 3 years (Required)
- Los Angeles, CA (Required)