AGENC Experiential + Digital Marketing is seeking an Account Executive with 3+ years experience.
Account Executive will be the primary liaison between the client and the agency as the main day to day on all correspondence.
Account Executive will also touch PR for the account including managing press relationships as well as pitching long and short lead media outlets.
The Account Executive will also oversee client invoicing and reconciliations.
Ability to multi-task, prioritize, think pro-actively, meet deadlines and work well under pressure is a must. Must be willing to do what it takes to get the job done. This position requires someone eager to learn all aspects of managing a high profile account.
Job Type: Full Time
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Maintain day to day management of accounts and administrative support.
- Represent agency at client meetings, create agendas, action plans, timelines, account administrative.
- Work collaboratively with team to communicate and execute clients goals.
- Maintain and build media relationships and engage media.
- Help to generate strategies, press materials, award submissions and publicity communication.
- Develop new and alternative ways to achieve PR and Digital marketing goals.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing or Communications.
- Three years work experience in account management.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Meet deadlines in a fast-paced, real-time media world.
- Interest and familiarity with luxury and lifestyle brands