- Own video quality validation and picture quality tuning. Debug and drive defect resolution through the product development cycle.
- Lead internal video quality reviews. Interact with external customers.
- Work with OEM/supplier for customized display panel designs.
- Fine tune image and video quality on different displays. Measure and characterize displays for best picture quality
- Interface with ISP vendors and display manufacturers. Adjust ISP settings and parameters to meet individual customer preferences.
- Organize and/or deliver internal and external technology presentation and demos as required
- Interface with Client's product evaluation technicians to prioritize picture quality tuning and testing of IC's, operating system integrations, and consumer electronics devices to assess and ensure compliance with client's vision standards.
- Work with Project Management to create project plans based on the work scope and successfully execute the customer engineering portion of the project plans.
- Provide detailed technical support to the customer base while acting as a visionary for client's video technologies to drive successful design-in results.
- Interface with client's Engineering and Marketing to provide input and suggestions for new products and features, based on customer needs and competitive information. Leverage customer meetings to gather intelligence about customers' end product plans, product requirements and sharing data with relevant internal Client teams.
- Attend trade shows, seminars, conferences, and educational events to keep abreast of industry developments, promote and demonstrate Client technologies and examine the potential of new markets for client's technologies.
- Need to have in-depth working knowledge of video technologies and their integration into consumer electronics, TVs, set-top boxes, and other entertainment products
- Experience must include exposure to the following areas: Picture Quality tuning, HDTV HW/SW design, analog and digital circuitry, broadcast technologies.
- Ability to judge picture quality via subjective and objective methods.
- MS. Or BS. In Engineering, or equivalent related experience with 5+ years of technical experience.
- working knowledge of video product applications and design
- Experience must include exposure to the following areas: Picture Quality tuning, HDTV HW/SW design, analog and digital circuitry, broadcast technologies
- Strong programming skills for embedded system
- Ability to judge picture quality via subjective and objective methods
- Experience with video codecs, and compression standards such as H.264, H.265 and HEVC
* Fluency in communication Oral and written
* Customer facing experience.
* Experience with high dynamic range video.
* Good attitude to learn new things, team work and team spirit
* Ability to work independently with team.
Video technologies and television production
- MS. Or BS. In Engineering
Job Type: Contract
- Picture Quality tuning, HDTV HW/SW design: 4 years (Required)
- H.264, H.265 and HEVC: 3 years (Preferred)
- analog and digital circuitry, broadcast technologies: 4 years (Required)