Ageless Men's Health is seeking a full-charge Senior Staff Accountant to join the team at our Headquarters in Scottsdale, AZ.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Full-cycle, hands-on accounting including: accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll accounting, bank reconciliations, fixed assets, general ledger, month-end closing and financial statement preparation
- Annual 1099 preparation
- Special projects as needed
- Other operational support as needed
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance
- Minimum 5 years related experience, preferably in a corporate, multi-location setting
- Solid understanding of bookkeeping and accounting principles
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and all functions of Quickbooks relating to accounts payable, bank reconciliations, fixed assets and financial report generation
- Able to work independently and manage priorities and workflow; strong organizational, problem-solving and analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Ageless Men's Health is a nationwide medical practice, with 38 clinics in 12 states. We take pride in being the employer of choice for our Corporate staff, and look forward to successfully recruiting a Staff Accountant. Thank you for considering Ageless Men's Health, and best of luck in your search.