Successful, well-established public accounting firm located in Sandy Springs seeks a strong Tax Accountant to join our cohesive and talented team.
- Responsible for the preparation and review of individual, corporate, and trust returns.
- Provide analysis, tax projections, and tax planning services to clients as needed.
- Assist tax staff with preparation of income tax returns and other tax services.
- Provide other consulting and compliance services to clients upon request.
- Analyze and research complex tax issues using knowledge of pertinent IRS sections and regulations.
- Current CPA license required.
- A minimum of five years in a tax role in a public accounting practice.
- Proficiency with Excel and MS Office. Experience with Creative Solutions tax software (UltraTax) would also be a plus.
- Positive, upbeat, professional attitude and desire to join one of the top small to medium sized CPA firms in Atlanta.
Who we are:
- Our firm has both international and domestic clients, ranging from large to small.
- We are committed to exceptional client service and maintaining the outstanding reputation and client and staff loyalty we have earned through the years.
- Our firm offers excellent career growth opportunity, outstanding technical resources, a casual, yet professional work environment and culture, and a terrific team of professionals and support personnel.
- Very competitive salary and benefits package including health, dental and 401(k).
- We offer flexible work hours and the opportunity to work remotely as needed.
Job Type: Full-time
- Public Accounting: 5 years (Preferred)
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts such as HSAs or FSAs
- Other types of insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Flexible schedules
- Workplace perks such as food/coffee and flexible work schedules