AGAT Laboratories is a full-service laboratory with locations across Canada. We are the most diversified laboratory in Canada. Our scientists are highly-skilled and specialized in the fields of biochemistry, chemistry, microbiology, geology, engineering and other specialty services. With a broad range of staff experience and state-of-the-art instrumentation, we provide cross-analytical solutions for the Environmental, Energy, Mining, Transportation, Industrial, Agri-food and Life Sciences sectors.
AGAT's Corporate Services Coordinator (Marketing) focuses on the marketing and communications efforts across the company, supporting each service line. This is a mid-level position responsible for assisting in the marketing and communications strategy for AGAT Laboratories.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop communications strategy for AGAT Laboratories
- Write or approve all language for outside distribution
- Develop budget recommendations and track to ensure all projects are within budget
- Monitor and evaluate marketing initiatives
- Write/edit and oversee graphic layout for line of business (LOB) materials including: sales sheets, technical data sheets, postcards/flyers, print ads, price guides, invitations, etc.
- Work closely with the sales teams in scheduling, organizing and executing trade shows, conferences, workshops and customer appreciation events across the country
- Develop themes and options for event execution, managing costs and expectations
- Recommend best practices, tips and tools to help sales administrators run their events
- Write/Edit and distribute e-mail invitations/blasts; monitor and report on open rates, click-thrust, bounces and unsubscribes
- Update LOB web and intranet content (graphics and text), including master calendar of events and oversee Eventbrite pages for event invitations
- Revise/refresh course materials - invitations, PPT files, certificates, video for technical seminars and customer training presentations in consultation with course presenters
- Bachelor's degree or diploma in Communications, Marketing, Sciences or related discipline
- Fluent English, including strong verbal and written communications
- 2 years related professional experience in B2B marketing - ideally for a high-tech, pharmaceutical or science-related business
- Ability to effectively manage multiple tasks while meeting tight deadlines
- Strong computer skills: Microsoft Office; proficient in MS Excel, with e-mail marketing systems and web editing;
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator/InDesign) and Premiere Pro
- Strong work ethic with maturity to work in a professional manner that is extremely confidential and detail oriented
- Ability to work independently with little supervision
- Print production experience would be an asset
- Fluency in French considered an asset
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Enthusiastic team player, open to learning new skills
AGAT Laboratories would like to thank all applicants; however only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. Send your resume and your cover letter in Word or PDF format via http://www.agatlabs.com/careers. Please indicate in the comments line what position you are applying for.
AGAT Laboratories is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to an inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection process and work environment. If you are contacted for a job opportunity, please advise the hiring manager of any accommodations that are required. Any information received relating to accommodations will be treated as confidential.
Thank you for your interest in AGAT Laboratories.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Marketing: 2 years (Required)
- Bachelor's Degree (Preferred)