AGAT Laboratories is a full-service laboratory with locations across Canada as well as internationally. We are the most diversified laboratory in Canada and our scientists are highly-skilled and specialized in the fields of biochemistry, chemistry, microbiology, geology, engineering and other specialty services. With a broad range of staff experience and state-of-the-art instrumentation, we provide cross-analytical solutions for the Environmental, Energy, Mining, Transportation, Industrial, Agri-food and Life Sciences sectors.
This position will work out of our laboratory facility in Burnaby, British Columbia.
As Client Services Manager, your job will be to provide management to the Client Services Team by directing the overall client experience. You will train, coach and mentor staff on how to deliver the best customer experience possible. This position is given direction by the Operations Manager and is an integral part of providing Service Beyond Analysis.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Develop annual manpower plan and review with Operations Manager/GM
- Ability to delegate and mentor others in the team and hold them accountable for performance using KPI's
- Provide prompt and complete responses to all requests from clients
- Facilitate communication between Lab operations and other departments
- Provide internal and external communication or liaison between labs, sales, operations and clients
- Hire, supervise, coach and mentor Client Services Team, Administration, Shipping and Logistics
- Monitor progression of all client works and assist in business development opportunities
- Document and ensure closure to all client concerns
- Remain current on all aspects of the department
- Recommend and implement changes to policies and procedures as required
- Assist in preparation of technical data and present information as needed
- Work with the Accounting team on facilitation of collections with clients
- Monitor the teams efforts to proactively seek feedback from customers on their service experience.
- B.Sc. or Diploma in Environmental Sciences required
- Minimum 5 years' experience in a Client Services Representative or similar role
- Previous Supervisory experience as well as Customer Service experience is required
- Helpful, good natured and friendly even under pressure
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to mentor others in the team
- Excellent computer skills; knowledgeable with Microsoft Office Suite, able to learn lab information systems
- Must be organized and able to multi-task; can successfully deliver on multiple deadlines
- Excellent time-management
- Willing to work as part of a team
What AGAT Offers:
- Medical Benefits
- Dental Benefits
- Vision Benefits
- RSP Matching
- Travel Medical Insurance
- Referral Bonuses
AGAT Laboratories would like to thank all applicants, however only candidates selected to interview will be contacted. Send your resume and your cover letter in Word or PDF format via http://www.agatlabs.com/careers. Please indicate in the comments line what position you are applying for.
AGAT Laboratories is committed to an inclusive, barrier-free selection process and work environment. If contacted for a job opportunity or testing, please advise the hiring manager of the accommodation measures required to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner. Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
Thank you for your interest in AGAT Laboratories.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Client Services Representative or similar role: 5 years (Required)
- Bachelor's Degree (Preferred)
- Metro Vancouver Regional District, BC (Preferred)