AGAT Laboratories is a full-service laboratory with locations across Canada as well as internationally. We are the most diversified laboratory in Canada and our scientists are highly-skilled and specialized in the fields of biochemistry, chemistry, microbiology, geology, engineering and other specialty services. With a broad range of staff experience and state-of-the-art instrumentation, we provide cross-analytical solutions for the Environmental, Energy, Mining, Transportation, Industrial, Agri-foodand Life Sciencessectors.
Client Project Manager Assistant
This position will work Weekends
This is a Part Time position
Working in Client Services, you will be part of a team responsible for maintaining strong relationships with clients which may include:
- Creating and submitting invoices to respective clients.
- Issuing credit requests.
- Ensure client special requests are fulfilled as per their specifications.
- Proactively ensure overall satisfaction of client base including communication to management team as appropriate.
- Research all client inquiries to complete resolution, enter corresponding orders/quotes with complete documented follow up.
- Provide clear, concise and accurate information to operations as it pertains to client projects (including but not limited to rush and ongoing projects).
- Chemistry or related science background. Working towards a B.Sc. a significant asset. Students are encouraged to apply.
- Interact with clients on a daily basis; be helpful, good natured and friendly even under pressure
- Understanding of both the environmental and oil and gas sectors.
- Fluent in English, both written and verbal
- Good computer skills
- Previous service industry experience a strong asset
- Must be organized and able to multi-task; can successfully deliver on multiple deadlines
- Must have excellent time-management skills
- Must be willing to work as part of a team
AGAT Laboratories would like to thank all applicants, however only candidates selected to interview will be contacted. Send your resume and your cover letter in Word or PDF format via http://www.agatlabs.com/careers. Please indicate in the comments line what position you are applying for.
Thank you for your interest in AGAT Laboratories.
Job Type: Part-time
- Customer Service: 1 year (Required)
- Bachelor's Degree (Preferred)