AGAT Laboratories is a full-service laboratory with locations across Canada. We are the most diversified laboratory in Canada and our scientists are highly-skilled and specialized in the fields of biochemistry, chemistry, microbiology, geology, engineering and other specialty services. With a broad range of staff experience and state-of-the-art instrumentation, we provide cross-analytical solutions for the Environmental, Energy, Mining, Transportation, Industrial, Agri-foodand Life Sciencessectors.
- Results from field data and laboratory analysis entered into report templates (conversions/formulas/calculations).
- Proven ability to understand information quickly.
- Excellent keyboard speed and ability to perform the steps involved to complete the report.
- Accuracy, proofreading and attention to detail are a vital feature of the position.
- Ensure the data which is being fed into the system is valid and correct.
- Documented history of strong data input and computer skills.
- Must have the ability to multi-task and complete responsibilities in a timely manner.
- Responsible for accurately translating laboratory results into usable results for the client using provided templates
- Responsible for proof-reading own reports to ensure accuracy
- Responsible for data validation during the data entry process
- Environmental or science background/experience is an asset.
- Strong written and verbal communication, organizational, time management skills.
- The ability to work in both individually and in a team environment.
- Strong computer skills - Outlook, Word, Excel and other spreadsheet programs.
- Select level of mathematical skills and abilities needed
- Accuracy, proofreading and attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and complete responsibilities in a timely manner
- Training provided for the right candidate
AGAT Laboratories would like to thank all applicants; however only candidates selected to interview will be contacted. Send your resume and your cover letter in Word or PDF format via http://www.agatlabs.com/careers. Please indicate in the comments line what position you are applying for.
AGAT Laboratories is committed to an inclusive, barrier-free selection process and work environment. If contacted for a job opportunity or testing, please advise the hiring manager of the accommodation measures required to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner. Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
Thank you for your interest in AGAT Laboratories
Job Type: Full-time
- Bachelor's Degree (Required)
- 11 Morris Drive, Dartmouth (Preferred)