Founded by thought leaders of Cisco's IronPort solutions, our mission is to build new internet scale data driven security solutions that eliminate email as a channel for cyber attacks and enable businesses and consumers to interact safely.
Agari is transforming the legacy Secure Email Gateway with its next-generation Secure Email Cloud(tm) powered by predictive AI. Leveraging data science and real-time intelligence from trillions of emails, the Agari Identity Graph(tm) detects, defends, and deters costly advanced email attacks including business email compromise, spear phishing and account takeover. Winner of the 2018 Best Email Security Solution by SC Magazine, Agari restores trust to the inbox for government agencies, businesses, and consumers worldwide. Learn more at www.agari.com.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, Agari is backed by Alloy Ventures, Battery Ventures, First Round Capital, Greylock Partners, Norwest Venture Partners, ScaleVP, and Goldman Sachs.
Your Future Role
Agari seeks an Sales Account Executive reporting to the Regional VP of Sales to drive Agari's business forward in the marketplace. This is an extraordinary, career-making opportunity. As a critical early-stage hire in a dynamic startup, you will join a team of professionals focused on scaling and growing Agari's customer base and business, and will have the opportunity to influence the approach and strategic direction.
As a member of the Agari Sales team, you will be responsible for sales at key accounts throughout British Columbia and Alberta or other assigned territories. You will work closely with Marketing and the Regional VP of Sales to qualify and manage the sales pipeline. This also requires positioning a high-level value proposition with Executives and driving sales engagements across net new customer stakeholders. The position is based within the specified area and will require moderate travel.
- Responsible for cold calling, prospect qualification, strategic sales process planning and closing all revenue opportunities for key accounts in the assigned region.
- Explore clients' business issues, articulate value propositions and manage opportunities through the sales process to closure
- During the sales process, works to align clients' operational, financial, technical and business requirements with solutions that meet those needs
- Provide detailed and accurate sales forecasting
- Work jointly with the marketing function to support successful channel and partner programs
- Manage key customer relationships and participate in closing strategic opportunities
- Travel for in-person meetings with customers and partners to develop key relationships
Your Keys to Success
- BS or BA degree
- At least 5-10 years experience required in a direct and indirect sales role
- Experience selling enterprise security software and or SAAS solutions in complex environments
- Proven record of establishing and building successful C level relationships
- 4+ years of achievement and consistently ranked in the top 20% of your sales organization
- Proven consultative selling skills with the ability to manage multiple and complex sales campaigns
- The ability to present highly complex technical and business concepts to all levels of an organization
- Experience leveraging and interacting with inside sales and sales operations teams
- Actionable rolodex of decision makers
- Proficiency with Salesforce.com ( http://salesforce.com/ ), Microsoft Office and Google Apps
Why we're a great place to work
Agari has headlined major media outlets including Forbes and CNET. Agari's customers include the world's largest banks, eCommerce sites, and social networks. Leveraging partnerships with Google, Microsoft, Yahoo!, Aol and others, Agari customers protect their clients and brands from abuse in the email channel. Join the team that is protecting the world from the next generation of cyber-attacks!
- Won Best Places to Work 2018
- Fast-growing cyber security start-up -Won the best Email Security Solution 2018
- Competitive benefits package -equity included!
- Hard working people with a lively office environment
- Weekly company events - lunches, social happenings, etc (We like to have fun too!)