- Working closely with management and engineering team to conceive new software, program, write and develop codes, and implement said software on various platforms
Review/Improve Current System
- De-bugging existing systems. Presenting ideas for system improvements.
- Maintaining systems once they are up and running. Keep up to date with current and up-and-coming technologies to continuously improve company's systems.
Installation and Testing
- Testing the product in controlled, real situations before going live.
- Requires the ability to travel locally and internationally.
- Liaise with IT department and occasionally maintain company's ERP system, when necessary
Performs other related duties of a comparable level/type as assigned.
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $60,000.00 /year
- Computer Programming: 3 years (Preferred)
- software development: 5 years (Preferred)