6 months contract
155 Wellington St. West
Brief Project Description:
- Focus is primarily on the front-end, however familiarity with Java, C# based back-end services is a plus and the candidate must be comfortable in defining and implementing API's for backend services.
- Front office development and Derivative, Fixed Income and FX experience is highly desired, it's expected the candidate will work closely with our business partners globally and help drive user experience across the Client and Banking Technology Group.
- Create robust, reusable software.
- Implement next generation trading systems that are MiFiD II compliant.
- Influence cross discipline teams on next generation front end development and user experience.
- Create prototypes that can be rapidly shared with clients or consumers.
- Working closely with engineering as your project is being developed, delivering any necessary annotations/design specifications.
- Collaborate with cross functional team members to deliver best in class products.
Must Have Skills:
- Experience with testing frameworks such as Jest, Enzyme, Jasmine, Mocha, etc.
- Experience working in an agile environment.
- Capital Markets experience is a strong
- Bachelors or Master's Degree in Computer Science or related major.
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $60.00 to $70.00 /year