Construction company in search of an experienced administrative assistant/accounting clerk with at least 3 years of administrative assistance and bookkeeping knowledge.
The ideal candidate should have an Associate's degree in accounting or business administration, or equivalent business experience. Candidate must be able to work in a fast-paced and changing environment.
***Knowledge in Quickbooks, and at least 3 years of experience as an Administrative Assistant is a Requirement. Candidates that do not meet these requirements will not be considered. ***
Preference will be given to candidates with working knowledge of Microsoft Office, specially Excel and those with experience in the Construction Industry.
- Perform daily office operations which include, but are not limited to: maintaining a professional office appearance, distributing and processing mail, ordering supplies and forms, maintaining an organized accounting filing system (both online and hard copy), Reception (Personal and Telephone), answers all vendor inquiries.
- Responsible for providing support to the Controller and Management Team, as needed. (Audits invoices against purchase orders and delivery tickets and researches discrepancies).
- Responsible for the daily purchasing of materials related to all of our construction projects.
- Communicate directly with vendors to reconcile accounts
- Maintain Payroll binder with all state tax reports, payroll summaries, & W-2s.
- Associate degree with emphasis in accounting or business related field.
- 3+ years' bookkeeping and administrative assistance experience.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish)
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office and QuickBooks
- Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive compensation package commensurate with candidate's education and experience.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Analyzing Information
- Dealing with Complexity
- Data Entry Skills
- Accounting Principles
- Attention to Detail
- Strong organizational skills
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $25,000.00 to $30,000.00 /year
- Administrative Assistant: 3 years (Required)
- accounting: 1 year (Required)
- English (Required)
- Spanish (Required)