At AFSC, we recognize that the key to our success is our people. As a progressive and rapidly changing organization, we continue to develop and nurture our reputation as a great place to work and are always looking for skilled individuals to join our team in one of our 44 offices located throughout Alberta.
***This role is part-time, at a 0.52 FTE***
We are looking for self-starters and great communicators who bring a keen passion for the client with considerable knowledge of Agriculture and Alberta. Do you enjoy connecting and building relationships with the goal of helping clients achieve their dreams?
Reporting to the Team Coordinator, the Client Services Representative (CSR) will bring considerable Agriculture knowledge to support staff in their sales and account management roles.
The Client Service Representative will:
- Support the Delivery Team in a courteous and efficient manner, by responding to enquiries and referring clients to the most appropriate member of the Delivery Team.
- Contact clients in person, by telephone or via email to present basic sales opportunities, execute a renewal, provide information, request documentation and/or make enquiries related to transactions;
- Provide administrative support in the branch including reports generation, facility and mechanical equipment matters, coordination of branch activities, etc.;
- Act as a resource, coach and mentor to new and /or less experienced team members in the branch;
- Support sales teams in the Branch or Area by assisting in the sale of solutions to clients;
- Identify sales opportunities in person, by phone or via email and act upon such opportunities by executing new sales transactions or renewals within their level of expertise;
- Contribute to quarterly and annual revenue and sales goals for their Branch or Area;
- Assist Delivery Team members in client/market research, sales plan development and promotional activities;
- Enhance the client experience through sales and service interactions with a client focused approach;
- Accept and initiate processing of program documentation, payments, etc.;
- Undertake administrative duties that support activities of the Delivery Team to focus on client relationships.
High school diploma and 2 years of related experience
Knowledge and/or experience in the Agricultural and farming community is considered a preferred asset.
Pro-active in continued professional and personal skill development is an ongoing expectation.
The successful applicant with demonstrate collaboration, relationship building and interpersonal skills and have the ability to work with diverse client groups and personalities.
For those not meeting the minimum education, additional related work experience may be considered as an equivalency.
$3,407 - $4,625 per month