Are you a fun, enthusiastic team player who can multi-task in a fast paced environment with excellent communication skills? Are you passionate about the well being of others?
Affinity Academy of Martial Arts INC is one of the highest ranked Brazilian Jiu Jitsu (BJJ) academies in Calgary, AB. We are committed to serving students of all ages in BJJ and Kickboxing. We are looking for a highly motivated individual who displays strong communication and organizational skills while being able to multi-task efficiently in a fast paced environment. A high level of customer service is required. Our employees are known to go above and beyond for our students, families, and guests.
No martial arts experience necessary, however the candidate must be willing to learn as part of the job knowledge.
Role and Responsibilities
The Program Coordinator will manage the front desk from the hours of 4-9 PM Monday-Friday. Roles and responsibilities includes but is not limited to:
- Managing the front desk at all times
- Tend to parents, students in lobby area
- On-boarding new prospects (appointments/walk-ins where applicable)
- Guest tours, sales process
- Usage of CRM System SPARK, POS, Calendar,
- Creating Content for Social Media on all platforms
- Development of brand awareness and online reputation
- Content management (including website; blogs, events pages, program pages)
- Utilizing all social media platforms; Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, Academy Website, and ensure all content is different and edited appropriately for each platform
- Accumulating photos, video on a daily basis for content creation over all platforms
- Member engagement and retention
- Knowledge of all programs (values, benefits, schedule, objections)
- Hitting weekly, monthly, quarterly goals
- Updating systems/processes
- Minimum 1 year customer service experience
- Experience in the fitness industry is an asset
- Must be able to sell
- Proficiency in Operating Systems (Windows, MacOS)
- Proficiency in Office Suites (Microsoft Office, G-Suite)
- Knowledge of Media systems (iMovie, Video Editing)
- Knowledge of Presentation software (PowerPoint, Keynote)
- Proficiency in Spreadsheets
- Graphic design and social media skills is an asset
- WPM of an average of 60 minimum
Skills & Experience
- Aptitude and enthusiasm, not afraid to be outgoing and welcoming to new faces
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment and be able to multi-task and work under pressure
- Solid critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Must be adaptable
- Team player
- Must have exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Must be able to talk on the phone
- Strong organizational skills
- Must be willing to learn Brazilian Jiu Jitsu as part of job training. Martial Arts experience is not a requirement.
Please email Resume and Cover Letter with "Program Coordinator Job" in the subject line.
No phone calls please.
Only qualifying candidates will be contacted.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. COMMITTED TO HIRING A DIVERSE WORKFORCE.
Job Types: Part-time, Commission, Permanent
Salary: $17,000.00 to $35,000.00 /year
- customer service: 1 year (Preferred)