Aetna's mandate is totransform health and wellness via products that enable consumer engagement anda best-in-class experience. This team is responsible for Aetna's digitalstrategy and all digital products; as well as the development roadmap andexecution of the roadmap. A key part of this team is to build an integratedplatform and underlying products to drive engagement and revolutionize healthand wellness.
Aetna is taking on a major initiative to redesign and rebuildmany of its customer facing digital assets. This effort will include acompletely new approach to developing software within Aetna, using the latestdesign approaches, technologies, and processes. Aetna Digital is a newly formedstartup like business unit within Aetna, which will design, build and deliver acompletely new and integrated digital experience for our users.
We are looking for a Software Engineer who has solid understanding of language, frameworks, unit testing frameworks on your platform; Translates business requirements into sound, creative software designs that effectively weigh business and technical tradeoffs.
Come Join Aetna Digital!60601
- Works with a cross-functional team, uses agile practices, writes, debugs , and delivers code.
- Collaborates with stakeholders from User Experience, Architecture, and Operations.
- Identifies and fixes problems in code.
- Produces solid, thoroughly tested features. Mentors more junior team members.
Percent of Travel Required:
- Previous experience with running code in production through testing and deployment.
- Experience getting code ready for production through testing and deployment.
- Ability to produce solid code and thoroughly tested features, including automated unit tests.
- 3 years software development experience.
- 2 years experience developing apps on the specific platform.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or a closely-related discipline, or an equivalent combination of formal education and experience.
0 - 10%
Aetna is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer
Benefit eligibility may vary by position. Click here to review the benefits associated with this position.
Candidate Privacy Information:
Aetna takes our candidate's data privacy seriously. At no time will any Aetna recruiter or employee request any financial or personal information (Social Security Number, Credit card information for direct deposit, etc.) from you via e-mail. Any requests for information will be discussed prior and will be conducted through a secure website provided by the recruiter. Should you be asked for such information, please notify us immediately.