The Sales Vice President is responsible for new business sales of full outsourced benefit administration products and services in the national account market. The Sales Vice President will lead new business acquisition through Aetna national accounts, benefits administration consultant channels and direct prospecting.
59164 Fundamental Components:The Sales Vice President will be responsible for:
The ideal candidate will bring:
- Delivering bswift revenue growth by selling fully outsourced benefits administration products and services to premier US employers
- Developing a sales pipeline by direct prospecting and management of Aetna national account and consultant distribution channels
- Managing the complete sales process RFP to pricing to team preparation to finals meeting to contracting
- Promoting bswift across all Aetna and CVS Health distribution channels Background Experience: BACKGROUND/EXPERIENCE desired:
- 10 plus years of successful benefits administration sales
- Deep knowledge of the full outsourced benefits administration business
- Relationships with top tier brokers and consultants in the benefits administration business
- Understanding of the Aetna national account market and sales structure
- Ability to train, motivate and educate key distribution channels to sell bswift
- Ability to create a vision of bswift as the premier benefits administrator in the business Additional Job Information:
bswift is one of the fastest growing benefits administration businesses in the space today. We possess great leadership talent and an exciting set of products and services. The Sales Vice President will join a team of committed professionals who are widely regarded across Aetna and the industry as the best in the business. We are continually investing in our products and services to maintain in our lead in the market. The Sales Vice President will have the opportunity to create great visibility for himself or herself both within Aetna and CVS Health as well as the entire benefits administration market. Texas is one of our premier markets with tremendous opportunity for growth. The Sales Vice President will have the resources of the largest US based health care employer behind him or her. This is a unique opportunity for the right person.
Aetna is about more than just doing a job. This is our opportunity to re-shape healthcare for America and across the globe. We are developing solutions to improve the quality and affordability of healthcare. What we do will benefit generations to come.
We care about each other, our customers and our communities. We are inspired to make a difference, and we are committed to integrity and excellence.
Together we will empower people to live healthier lives.
Aetna is an equal opportunity & affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of personal characteristics or status. We take affirmative action to recruit, select and develop women, people of color, veterans and individuals with disabilities.
We are a company built on excellence. We have a culture that values growth, achievement and diversity and a workplace where your voice can be heard. Functional Skills: Sales & Service - Account Management, Sales & Service - Complex negotiations, Sales & Service - Distribution channel management, Sales & Service - Strategy development Potential Telework Position: Yes Percent of Travel Required: 25 - 50% EEO Statement: Aetna is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer Benefit Eligibility: Benefit eligibility may vary by position. Click here to review the benefits associated with this position. Candidate Privacy Information:
Aetna takes our candidates' data privacy seriously. At no time will any Aetna recruiter or employee request any financial or personal information (Social Security Number, Credit card information for direct deposit, etc.) from you via e-mail. Any requests for information will be discussed prior and will be conducted through a secure website provided by the recruiter. Should you be asked for such information, please notify us immediately.