Description: Position Summary:
Account management and business retention for Aetna International products and services in support of profitable growth and other business objectives. Provides proactive account management, development of strong relationships for existing customers in assigned business segments, products and geographies. Supports lead account managers who are the account owners.
59321 Fundamental Components:Fundamental Components:
- Develops and executes customer service strategy: Meets with customers frequently via phone, leads calls and web-ex meetings, and at times meets customers in person with the Account Manager.
- Engages in frequent email correspondence, discusses services levels and expectations, shares process improvements, discusses operation of benefits plans, identifies gaps in service levels, determines root causes and develops solutions and leads resolution of issues, engages and monitors other Aetna departments to implement.
- Candidate will support client needs at times in multiple time zones.
- Responds to customers requests for network analysis, benefit plan design changes, benefit questions, and clarifications on billing, eligibility, and claims processes.
- Collaborates with account management team to achieve growth/renewal objectives.
- Assists in preparation of reports.
- Manages all plan administration activities, including installation, plan set-up, eligibility, billing and contract drafting by working proactively with support areas; signs-off on ID cards.
- Manages member communications strategies for each customer. Background Experience:
3-5 years industry or customer service experience preferably with complex accounts, health benefits industry, project management or customer service experience.
Insurance license, as required by state law. Insurance license can be obtained within first 90 days of employment. Additional Job Information: Additional Job Information:
- Hartford, CT in Aetna's home office is a preferred location however we will consider candidates from other locations. Engage in the exciting world of account management in a leading sales and service organization. Learn international benefits with a focus on health plans. Opportunities for advancement abound for the right candidate.
Aetna is about more than just doing a job. This is our opportunity to re-shape healthcare for America and across the globe. We are developing solutions to improve the quality and affordability of healthcare. What we do will benefit generations to come.
We care about each other, our customers and our communities. We are inspired to make a difference, and we are committed to integrity and excellence.
Together we will empower people to live healthier lives.
Aetna is an equal opportunity & affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of personal characteristics or status. We take affirmative action to recruit, select and develop women, people of color, veterans and individuals with disabilities.
We are a company built on excellence. We have a culture that values growth, achievement and diversity and a workplace where your voice can be heard.
Benefit eligibility may vary by position. Click here to review the benefits associated with this position.
Aetna takes our candidates's data privacy seriously. At no time will any Aetna recruiter or employee request any financial or personal information (Social Security Number, Credit card information for direct deposit, etc.) from you via e-mail. Any requests for information will be discussed prior and will be conducted through a secure website provided by the recruiter. Should you be asked for such information, please notify us immediately. Required Skills: Service - Handling Service Challenges, Service - Creating a Differentiated Service Experience Functional Skills: Sales & Service - Account Management Potential Telework Position: No Percent of Travel Required: 0 - 10% EEO Statement: Aetna is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer Benefit Eligibility: Benefit eligibility may vary by position. Click here to review the benefits associated with this position. Candidate Privacy Information: N/A