Basic understanding of the language, framework and testing capabilities of existing platform; Helps to translate business requirements into sound, creative software designs that effectively weigh business and technical tradeoffs.60604
-Works with a cross-functional team, uses agile practices, writes, debugs, and delivers code to more senior staff for review. -Ensures on-time delivery of owned features from design and implementation through to production troubleshooting.
- Looks for and presents to senior staff, recommended fixes for problems in code.
Percent of Travel Required:
- Broad understanding of core programming and computer science concepts.
- Able to produce code based on defined requirements and implement feedback provided on your work.
- 2 years of software development experience. preferred
- 1 Year experience developing apps on the specific platform.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or a closely-related discipline, or an equivalent combination of formal education and experience.
0 - 10%
Aetna is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer
Benefit eligibility may vary by position. Click here to review the benefits associated with this position.
Candidate Privacy Information:
Aetna takes our candidate's data privacy seriously. At no time will any Aetna recruiter or employee request any financial or personal information (Social Security Number, Credit card information for direct deposit, etc.) from you via e-mail. Any requests for information will be discussed prior and will be conducted through a secure website provided by the recruiter. Should you be asked for such information, please notify us immediately.