Aetna International is looking for a high energy, insurance professional who is driven to grow our business in the Toronto, Canada area. We are looking for a professional who will focus on sales, account management and business retention for Aetna products and services in support of profitable growth and other business objectives.
Develops and executes strategic business plans for strong national accounts customer relationships, revenue growth,
member retention and achievement of financial objectives.
Fundamental Components & Physical Requirements
(include but are not limited to):
- Meets assigned sales, retention and profitability objectives and seeks opportunities for profitable growth.
- Acts as strategic business partner to customers and producers to optimize the positioning of Aetna’s products and
services and to attain profitability and membership objectives.
- Draws from entire spectrum of product line and seeks opportunities to execute cross-sell strategies and add other
lines of business.
- Retains and cultivates a profitable book of business by coordinating the renewal process.
- Works collaboratively within Aetna and across business functions to ensure customer needs are understood and key
issues are addressed.
- Thoroughly analyzes and reviews reports and utilization in order to consult with customers, implement appropriate
interventions and drive mutually beneficial outcomes for the customer and Aetna.
- Analyzes and reviews reports/data and utilization to assist the customers in understanding key drivers of benefits cost.
- Recommends solutions based on data.
- Coordinates resources to ensure a successful case installation of new products and services.
6-8 years industry or customer service experience and Multi-functional experience, e.g., underwriting.
Education and Certification Requirements:
College degree or equivalent experience.
Must have an active LLQP Life License in Canada/Province. If not currently licensed, employment will be contingent upon securing a license within set timeframe.