Does your portfolio feature the kind of innovation and wow factor AESARA's design team is seeking?
AESARA is a digital-forward market access agency that designs innovative solutions for clients who develop medicines to transform patients' lives.
This is an opportunity for you to be part of a growing business with a vision for impact and a highly collaborative, solution-oriented, people-focused culture.
We have an open culture where everyone contributes to the shared goals and vision of AESARA. At AESARA, we are committed to investing in our people - providing comprehensive benefits and creating an environment that fosters exceptional leadership, innovation and sense of community.
AESARA is looking for digital, visual design and creative talent to join our team in delivering digital solutions and creating impactful design experiences for clients.
This individual will have the following qualities:
- A passion for providing solutions to help clients succeed
- An entrepreneurial mindset that is flexible, willing to problem- solve and stretch out of comfort zones
- A creative mind to build, influence and shape solutions within a team environment
- A desire to make an impact as a global citizen
If you have the qualifications (below) and you have been looking for the right professional environment to make a difference, we are looking for you!
Do you have expertise and experience to help AESARA build the premier market access agency in the industry?
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent experience in the graphic design or product development field
- A minimum of four years of professional work experience in design
- The ability to refine other people's ideas and come up with new ones to create a highly designed visual experience
- Well-organized, responsible and dedicated, with the ability to work on multiple projects and deliver refined design in a short time
- Self-learning, able to learn new tools quickly and work in a fast-evolving environment
- Proactive and curious, with a passion for making things better
- An ability to work independently and successfully in home based or office-based environments
- Proven ability delivering high quality designs to customers
- Experience with managing client relationships
- Prepared to work in a flexible, fast-moving, timeline-oriented environment
- Strong personal drive and motivation
Technical skills Requirements:
- Excellent PC skills required. Proficiency in Word, Excel and PowerPoint required
- Proficient in Adobe's Creative Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign
- Experience with prototyping tools such as: InvisionApp, UXPin, Xd, Sketch and other relevant design tools
- PowerPoint and Keynote presentation building
- Wordpress, Wix, Squarespace
- Experience in designing brand identities, grid systems, editorial layouts and applications for web, desktop and mobile
Do you enjoying creating impactful stories and experience with your design?
What you will do:
As our creative/ visual designer, your responsibilities will include areas of design such as typography, iconography, color, space and texture. You will use your skills in these fields to help our users engage, navigate and become comfortable with our products.
The array of materials you will help create will include:
- Infographics, presentations and interactive dossiers, explaining medical/scientific information for doctors, patients, politicians and health system managers
- Business presentations to enable internal executive decisions
- User interfaces for proprietary digital tools and e-learning modules
- Marketing brochures and business proposals from AESARA to prospective clients
You will work in a diverse group that interprets user needs, defines new opportunities, visualizes future scenarios, and develops compelling products and services.
You will work closely with technical experts, consultants, product developers, engineers, well as client teams in strategic and creative problem-solving.
What you should expect:
- Practice design thinking through inventive data gathering and solution building, thoughtful creative analysis, and insightful recommendations
- Create design projects from the ground up providing quality art and creative direction for design apps, websites, and onsite digital experiences
- Present the user-interface visually so that information is intuitive and easy to read
- Work with a cross-functional team that includes engineers, product managers and health economists to create powerful presentations and easy-to-use applications
- Translate client business requirements, user needs, technical requirements into impactful stories for internal or external communication
- Stay on top of the latest standards, changes, trends in visual design field
- This role is home based with < 20% travel required
- Type of Employment: Fulltime, Temp to Perm
- Reporting to: Head of Digital, Matrix manager: Creative Director
- Where you will work: Eastern Standard Time zone preferred, Boston or Toronto preferred
Job Type: Full-time