Do you want to work for a global travel retailer where your ideas, actions and interactions make a real difference? We are looking for an innovative, positive and dynamic Marketing Coordinator to shape ARINA's future for our stores based in the Montreal Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport.
The Marketing Coordinator will play a significant role in helping our Marketing team. This role also serves other merchandising and general support tasks related to the retail organization.
Your day will look like this:
- Coordinate with external staffing agencies to execute in store events, tastings, demos and monthly activations
- Support the marketing team with the execution of in store or external events
- Maintain stock and manage inventory for tastings and demos;
- Prepare and install store signage and execute monthly promotional changes;
- Perform daily audits of all marketing components on the shop floor;
- Communicate promotion details to store supervisors and gather feedback on promotions;
- Ensure shelf edge price labels are visible and placed to standard;
- Assist with visual merchandising of promotional spaces and drive installation of the marketing components supplied by third party vendors for lightboxes, video screens, etc.;
- Update products, content and price lists on the store website and assist with fulfillment of online pre-orders;
- Write copy for promotional signage, digital campaigns, social media posts, etc.;
- Assist with the creation and posting of content according to social media calendar;
- Ensuring adherence to all aspects of the company brand guidelines;
- Source suppliers and place orders for display materials and marketing fixtures;
- Drive customer survey audits and ensure the integrity of the collected information;
Do you have what it takes?
- Bachelor's in marketing completed or in progress:
- 1 to 3 years experience in Marketing;
- Bilingual(English and French);
- Ability to effectively translate marketing material;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite;
- Knowledge of Adobe design suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign) an asset;
- Excellent organizational skills;
- Good time management and works well under pressure;
- Good communication skills;
- Detail oriented and accurate;
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Essential - Professional attitudes and behavior such as: team work, autonomy, dynamism, honesty, versatility, precision, creativity, confidence and proactive approach;
- Possessing a reliable transportation is a plus;
What we will do for you!
Smiles: Dental coverage
Health: Full medical insurance
Looking out for your future: Benefit from our generous retirement plan
Luxuries: Discount on purchases made at The Loop Duty Free!
Transport: Easily accessible by public transport and free parking
Need someone to talk to? Speak to a counselor through our Employee Aid Program
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent