Aer Rianta International, or ARI as we are known today, is one of the world's longest-established and most successful travel retail companies. Thanks to our unique combination of commercial expertise, innovative culture and partnership approach, we are one of the largest and most significant players in the global travel retail industry today. ARI designs, manages and operates duty free and duty paid airport retail outlets in Europe, Asia and the Americas. We employ over 3,500 people worldwide.
Do you want to work for a global travel retailer where your ideas, actions and interactions make a real difference? We are looking for innovative people to shape ARI's future, building on our core strengths in delivering customer-led, bespoke retail offers.
Do you want to work for a global travel retailer where your ideas, actions and interactions make a real difference? We are looking for an innovative, positive and dynamic Marketing
Coordinator to shape ARINA's future for our stores based in the Montreal Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport.
The Marketing Coordinator will play a significant role in helping our Marketing team. This role also serves other merchandising and general support tasks related to the retail organization.
Your day will look like this:
Coordinate with external staffing agencies to execute in store events, tastings, demos and monthly activations
- Support the marketing team with the execution of in store or external events
- Maintain stock and manage inventory for tastings and demos;
- Prepare and install store signage and execute monthly promotional changes;
- Perform daily audits of all marketing components on the shop floor;
- Communicate promotion details to store supervisors and gather feedback on promotions;
- Ensure shelf edge price labels are visible and placed to standard;
- Assist with visual merchandising of promotional spaces and drive installation of the
marketing components supplied by third party vendors for lightboxes, video
- Update products, content and price lists on the store website and assist with
fulfillment of online pre-orders;
- Write copy for promotional signage, digital campaigns, social media posts, etc.;
- Assist with the creation and posting of content according to social media calendar;
- Ensuring adherence to all aspects of the company brand guidelines;
- Source suppliers and place orders for display materials and marketing fixtures;
- Drive customer survey audits and ensure the integrity of the collected information;
Do you have what it takes?
- Bachelor's in marketing completed or in progress;
- 1 to 3 years experience in Marketing;
- Bilingual(English and French);
- Ability to effectively translate marketing material;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite;
- Knowledge of Adobe design suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign) an asset;
- Excellent organizational skills;
- Good time management and works well under pressure;
- Good communication skills;
- Detail oriented and accurate;
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Essential - Professional attitudes and behavior such
as: team work, autonomy, dynamism, honesty, versatility, precision, creativity,
confidence and proactive approach;
- Possessing a reliable transportation is a plus;
What we will do for you!
Full medical insurance
Looking out for your future:
Benefit from our generous
Discount on purchases made at The Loop Duty
Easily accessible by public transport and
Need someone to talk to? Speak to a counselor through
our Employee Aid Program
Take note that the use of the masculine gender in this document includes both men and women. The masculine gender is used without discrimination and is employed solely for conciseness purposes.