Our client, a leader in the engineering design industry, is looking for an experienced hardware verification engineer. Our client is the number one company that sells this kind of rugged video module technology in the world. Their biggest competitors are now companies that buy their products from them since they have a clear competitive advantage in manufacturing for their industry
The DV engineer is expected to:
- Contribute to the full NPI development life cycle of our client's next-generation products. This includes providing DV relevant input guiding Design-For-Test and Design-For-Debug methodologies for potential adoption into our client's hardware, software and firmware designs.
- Work closely with the product design lead(s) during prototype bring-up and product design verification including power and performance characterization.
- Work with hardware and firmware designers to build up test plans, work will consist of 80% hands-on debugging and characterization with hardware team and 20% of technical documentation.
- Collaborate with the core design team supporting key tasks such as problem debugging, design reviews, design verification and environmental qualification testing.
- Be the primary design owner collaborating closely with the project design lead to create and maintain test-related documentation targeting verification, validation and production.
8+years of experience within design verification (mixed experience of hardware design and verification is a plus)
Experience with schematic design and capable of lab face debugging characterization
Experience with different types of test equipment and analog measurement devices such as; Oscilloscope, digital & logic analyzers, I2C and communication protocols
Strong Written and Verbal Communication. This candidate will work closely with different groups and engineers.
Video Related Experience
Experience with Radiation devices
Masters or PHD in Electrical Engineering related field