Hiring Field Engineer - Wastewater Treatment Construction
Aerotek is looking for an engineer experienced in engineering services during construction to join our client for a long term position. This person will be working on Wastewater Treatment projects in the Metro Vancouver area.
- Provide on-site construction management, resident engineering, and inspection services for wastewater treatment facilities and associated infrastructure projects.
- Interact with client's and contractor's representatives to perform or coordinate the performance of the review of construction plans, compliance of the contractor's work with the technical drawings and specifications, administration of construction contract terms and conditions, resolution of field issues, and document management as needed by the clients.
- Review and process contractor requests for information, submittals, payment requests, schedules, and change orders by collaborating with the client and design team members.
- Serve as a primary liaison in the interface between the design team and the construction teams (owner, contractor, and other parties.)
- Assist with the planning and performance of witness, functional, and operational testing for mechanical equipment systems associated with wastewater treatment, pumping systems and associated systems.
- Registered Professional Engineer (P.Eng.)
BS in Civil, Environmental, Mechanical, or Construction Engineering
- 2+ years of experience working in the field on infrastructure or large commercial projects
6 to 10 years of total construction/engineering related experience (any)
Experience with standard MS Office Suite
Competitive compensation based on experience / performance.
If you are interested in this job opportunity, please reply to this job posting with your resume attached in word document or pdf file only. We are holding interviews immediately this week.
All qualified job candidates will be contacted by phone or email.
Please note: Posting will remain open until position has been filled
À propos d'Aerotek:
Notre monde nous tient à cœur. Reconnu Best of StaffingMD par nos clients et le talent que nous recrutons, AerotekMD Inc. se distingue comme chef de file du recrutement et en de la dotation de personnel grâce à sa grande compréhension des liens entre le talent et les affaires. Étant donné qu'Aerotek est un partenaire stratégique de plus de 18 000 clients et 300 000 employés contractuels chaque année, son approche axée sur les gens lui permet d'offrir un avantage concurrentiel à ses clients et des emplois gratifiants à ses employés contractuels. Aerotek, dont le siège social est à Hanover, au Maryland, exploite un réseau de plus de 250 bureaux non franchisés, comptant plus de 8 000 employés internes dévoués à servir nos clients. Aerotek est une société en exploitation d'Allegis Group, un fournisseur multinational de solutions en matière de talent. Pour en savoir davantage, consultez le site aerotek.com/fr-ca.
Aerotek is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.