Senior Account Executive
Senior Director, Sales
The primary responsibilities of this position are provide assistance to Senior Director of Sales including market, sales data/trends, expenses and scheduling. In addition, one is responsible to coordinate account relationships by providing quality customer service. Lastly, this individual is responsible for selling to accounts.
- Creating and executing seasonal business proposals to retailers communicating company goals.
- Review inventory levels for each division weekly and work with sales management to determine distressed inventory levels and to to sell off.
- Establish strong retail relationships with buying teams and management.
- Manage and report Internal financial shipping estimates, order files, profitability results
and retailer's open to buy.
- Responsible for all aspects of market week by securing appointments with the buyer
- Present seasonal product lines to retail accounts with proposed assortments and classification requirements to align with company merchandising, design vision and sales objectives.
- Secure orders and insure proper flow of Information is reflected Including delivery dates,
style information, and order styles adjustments.
- Send through request forms to the merchandising team with assortments for each individual account. With the request form we are able to track margins/deliveries.
- Manage all aspects of co-op request and approvals adhering to company policy of
execution to include marketing, finance and planning.
- Travel to account/s store locations (branching) to Insure execution of product is correct on
floor and understand the competitive landscape.
- Communicate all retailers' feedback to Senior Director of Sales on Nautica product, competitive product and any relevant fashion trends voiced by retailers to successfully fulfill the store's needs.
- Work closely with the merchandising team to communicate the discounters and clubs product needs. This will help us achieve our margin goal expectations.
- Ensure TOP's are sent to accounts on a timely manner. Position Requirements
- Exemplary leadership and negotiation skills
- Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to persuade and influence others
- Proven track record of generating profitable and measured business growth in previous roles
- Requires finesse and professional presentations of product during key market periods
- Must be proficient with use of databases, spreadsheets, excel
- Bachelors Degree required
- 7+ years of Selling experience within apparel
Click here to apply online